Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

28 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

Okay.

As I'm not much of an active member on the board these days, I'm quite careful to not get drawn into tit-for-tat. Actually, I've not done an MS Paint drawing in almost two years. This subject, however, has annoyed me and I think it's worth covering.

It's all been said in this thread, so I'll get straight down to business and let the drawing do the talking.

I call this one 'Caught Brown-Handed'.

brownhanded.jpg

As we all know, Bobby Skidmarks is a pretty prominent member of our fine community. What many of you don't know, however, is that Bobby works in a sex shop.

The cold, hard streets of Polwarth are a difficult place to ply his trade. Inflation is rising, demand is shrinking and the area has changed. Times are tough; especially when there are people out to get you. With Red Dots. Luckily, Bobby's pimp, Raul, is an understanding c**t that doesn't give the faintest glimmer of a f**k regarding complaints. Unless, that is, it gets in the way of Bobby selling his Fanny Posters — 'Posters of Famous Fannies'.

Regardless, the unfortunate set of circumstances that tried to fling Oor Boab off his sales target, also flung a few spanners in the works. Spanners that were scented, shaped and flavoured like shit.

Human shit.

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this and that it reminds you to play nice.

Thank you.

Thank you.

29 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

Okay.

As I'm not much of an active member on the board these days, I'm quite careful to not get drawn into tit-for-tat. Actually, I've not done an MS Paint drawing in almost two years. This subject, however, has annoyed me and I think it's worth covering.

It's all been said in this thread, so I'll get straight down to business and let the drawing do the talking.

brownhanded.jpg

As we all know, Bobby Skidmarks is a pretty prominent member of our fine community. What many of you don't know, however, is that Bobby works in a sex shop.

The cold, hard streets of Polwarth are a difficult place to ply his trade. Inflation is rising, demand is shrinking and the area has changed. Times are tough; especially when there are people out to get you. With Red Dots. Luckily, Bobby's pimp, Raul, is an understanding c**t that doesn't give the faintest glimmer of a f**k regarding complaints. Unless, that is, it gets in the way of Bobby selling his Fanny Posters — 'Posters of Famous Fannies'.

Regardless, the unfortunate set of circumstances that tried to fling Oor Boab off his sales target, also flung a few spanners in the works. Spanners that were scented, shaped and flavoured like shit.

Human shit.

Thank you.

Look at Raul's finger bouncing up and down. 

29 minutes ago, LiamDFC said:

Okay.

brownhanded.jpg

Human shit.

Thank you.

?width=400&version=957947