Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Just now, Pearbuyerbell said:

The three mentioned are not banned, just suspended.  

A full ban and you cannot us the PM system*  

* Source - been banned before.  

ITK

As far as I can see Gunther has just fucked off.  Grimbo is taking a break for a week.  8MileBU's a goner.

3 hours ago, throbber said:

I think it will do him some good and he needs time off here, when posters are clearly creating a cesspit of anger and bitterness then they should just be banned for a while / monitored because if they are attracting levels of hostility every time they post then something isn't right.

Who decides, those with the most friends?

Over the years on here you do come to realise that their are groups of pals that white knight each other to f**k and don't like it when it's their arse that's getting rammed.

And the above has absolutely nothing to do with any of the shit on this thread

15 hours ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

There was discussion in the Platinum section on who to hand out red dots to, this much is true. 

I, however, did not join any bloody "campaign". I just did my own thing. Grim saw it himself, so he knows fine he's talking bollocks. I nominated Gunther too, who also saw that had done so. He just laughed it off rather than going around whining about it. 

:blink:

From a casual and neutral reader, my conclusions are as followed:

Grimbo - Come on man? What are you playing at?

Liam Dfc - Well played - I am glad to see your break did you well, top notch as always. Faissal El Bakhtaoui should be an appropriate reward for you. . .

8mile - Oh dear, oh dear oh dear. It's been vertical reading ever since - your pokey bum-w**k fable. You won't recover from your recent exploits. Good luck though.

Skidmark - Pretty funny and quick witted, it's a sin that you've been targeted by a weirdo but hey, if you're gonna divulge anything online , you should be prepared for something like this to happen. (Probably a good thing for people to learn) A martyr amongst men.

Magee - Full marks for your information and restraint. True "box office."

Gunther - Someone said earlier that you would be the kind of guy that would slap your back too hard - I get it, I know what he meant.

Sebu - The people's champion. Undisputed number one, a true hero.

That's it I'm afraid - I started something that I can't finish.

Thank you.

Can anyone give me an update. Time difference is not great during these times. I went to bed and 23 pages have been slabbed.  I, can't read all through that as the time I do you fuckers are awake and adding again before I go back to bed.

PS. I don't use the PM very much, just to 1 person, who is a great guy (he knows, I told him), did have a few sent, most saying sorry....I sent 1 to my great friend Jimmy, not sure he read it yet, he's such a popular guy.

I'll add one more. 8cunt, wiz c**t always will be. He sent  me message once, i'll take it, and sent one back. He will only ever know what what I sent. If he is the grass, he'll probalbly [post it...

eta. because it involved my work

Edited by SlipperyP

23 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Can anyone give me an update. 

Think Game of Thrones crossed with Columbo (Alan Stubbs doning the grubby mac of honour) and a little bit of Saving Private Ryan with added Porkies Revenge.