Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

What happened in the thread Gunther started last night?

He posted a big look at me you guys are all a disgrace looking for white knights and green dots and got rightly shot down for being a mewling Mary Whitehouse type. I can only presume the reaction he got cut him to his very soul, he asked a moderator to delete the thread and departed with his hose firmly between his legs.

1 minute ago, Mr X said:

That is odd

He's either done it himself or Div has waded in. Almost certain none of the mods have done anything

I didn't realise Gunther was the shit thrower.

16 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Question for the handful of posters still talking about posters being hounded, bullied etc. Are you taking into account the fact that were talking about who grassed someone to their work over P&B? Actually wanting someone to lose their job over a messageboard. Just that let sink in.

If you have evidence of any of this then that would be a good place to start.  Perhaps we can see the e-mail that was sent to the guys work or see why it went from his boss just laughing it off to him requesting a ban (why not just refrain from posting).  Then we have the mod that was contacted asking for him to exonerate specific posters.   It all seems to be a RADA quality performance by a clique of posters.

Of course if someone did contact the guys work then I agree that it is out of order but I have my doubts.

15 minutes ago, strichener said:

If you have evidence of any of this then that would be a good place to start.  Perhaps we can see the e-mail that was sent to the guys work or see why it went from his boss just laughing it off to him requesting a ban (why not just refrain from posting).  Then we have the mod that was contacted asking for him to exonerate specific posters.   It all seems to be a RADA quality performance by a clique of posters.

If that was indeed the case I'd ban the lot of them.

Gunther was a bit naive about how his posts would be received and was a bit squirmy at times, but he didn't ruin threads with boring spamming and starting feuds with anyone who took the pish out of him, like Grimbo and 8mile, or grass so far as I know. Unfair collateral damage imo.

5 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Gunther was a bit naive about how his posts would be received and was a bit squirmy at times, but he didn't ruin threads with boring spamming and starting feuds with anyone who took the pish out of him, like Grimbo and 8mile, or grass so far as I know. Unfair collateral damage imo.

He was, and I can only imagine still is, an absolute fanny.

Of course if someone did contact the guys work then I agree that it is out of order but I have my doubts.

Bobby won't have seen the email himself it was sent to the main website of the site and filtered down to his boss. I think it was laughed at as an immediate reaction when they found out what P&B was but after investigation gave him a warning as they are obliged to do I suppose.

Not sure why the mods were so interested in stating that Bobby and 8 mile were friends on twitter and out of the accusation when it was easily proved otherwise though.

Also Welshbairn, Gunther isn't banned.

Wait you mean this might be some sort of scam?
raw

15 minutes ago, throbber said:

Also Welshbairn, Gunther isn't banned.

He or somebody felt the need to delete all his posts from this year after the reaction to his "Why can't we all just be friends" topic. Toe curling as it was, it didn't merit all the cries for him to be banned along with the gruesome grassing twosome.

Edited by welshbairn

48 minutes ago, strichener said:

Must have missed that, care to elaborate.

Edited by ayrmad

1 minute ago, tree house tam said:

This is all boring pish now, can we get back to someone losing the head ?

Exactly Tam, I here Tam Wright will be the new Dundee boss before Christmas.

The floor is urz

He or somebody felt the need to delete all his posts from this year after the reaction to his "Why can't we all just be friends" topic. Toe curling as it was, it didn't merit all the cries for him to be banned along with the gruesome grassing twosome.

Odd behaviour - wonder what will happen with GN in the future now and if this will prove to be a good thing.