彡、     |∪|  、`\
/ __    ヽノ /´>   )
(___)     /  (_/
  |        /
  |   /\  \
  | /     )   )
   ∪     (   \
           \_)

I honestly find it remarkable - discretion and judgement of someone's age excepted - how much the mods have bowed to the will of Tedi over the various higher quality and lower maintenance posters who've bit the bullet in the last six months. It seems like any time there's the vaguest whiff of anything said against him, they're all over it instantly.

6 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I honestly find it remarkable - discretion and judgement of someone's age excepted - how much the mods have bowed to the will of Tedi over the various higher quality and lower maintenance posters who've bit the bullet in the last six months. It seems like any time there's the vaguest whiff of anything said against him, they're all over it instantly.

As soon as Div heard from Tedi's legal team any further accusations have to be shot down immediately.

1414837410121_wps_10_Donald_Findlay_QC_o
Edited by Bert Raccoon

30 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Yup. Get him binned!

26 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Image result for illuminati confirmed gif

38 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I think its because he reports them, tbh.

Speaking of questionable mod activity, I see that Mr. X has been censoring the tear-drenched club thread of his beloved, Borders' bumpkins, by amending posts to remove what he deems to be "personal abuse" rather than merely "critical opinions" of club officials. 

Just as well none of the happy-clapping Morton fans held such powers, otherwise you wouldn't be able to call the likes of Jim McInally, James Grady or Allan McManus 'reprehensible snakes' anymore. 

Jesus Christ. Imagine having the mentality required to actually compose a complaint to mods along the lines of "There was a picture of a bear and someone said it was me so then someone else photoshopped a picture of pedo bear so it looked like I was pedo bear", all presumably inner-monologued in the style of Eric Cartman from 17 secs onwards in this video. Truly pathetic.