Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

14 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Tedi's favourite chaser is Mark Labbett.

Tedi's favourite football manager is Graham Rix.

I hear his favourite artist is Rolf Harris, and his favourite tv presenter is Jimmy Saville. Oh, and his favourite singer is Gary Glitter. 

2 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I hear his favourite artist is Rolf Harris, and his favourite tv presenter is Jimmy Saville. Oh, and his favourite singer is Gary Glitter. 

See, I was going to go down that route but I wasn't sure if it'd be a bit too obvious that we're all implying Tedi has shit taste in music, television personalities, X-Men characters and former Arsenal players.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

I heard his favourite computer game is a 1988 beat 'em up arcade game developed and manufactured by Sega.[2] The game is set in Ancient Greece, and follows a centurion who is resurrected by Zeus to rescue his daughter Athena, and to do so becomes able to turn into *****s such as the werewolf with the use of power-ups. After its initial arcade release, it was ported to several home video game consoles and home computers, including the Mega Drive/Genesis, for which it was a pack-in game.

Edited by Gordon EF

8 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I honestly find it remarkable - discretion and judgement of someone's age excepted - how much the mods have bowed to the will of Tedi over the various higher quality and lower maintenance posters who've bit the bullet in the last six months. It seems like any time there's the vaguest whiff of anything said against him, they're all over it instantly.

You're forgetting that TEDI ,and his dozen aliases all report at the same time, I wouldn't be surprised if he was Kiethgy as well tbh, seems my last umpteen warnings all come from him , the instant I mention the creep?

See, I was going to go down that route but I wasn't sure if it'd be a bit too obvious that we're all implying Tedi has shit taste in music, television personalities, X-Men characters and former Arsenal players.

Ah right, is that what you guys were implying? I thought it was that he's a BEAST?

Disgusting that Mon Dieu's work of art has been deleted because Tedi's a Lee Wallace. What a fucking scumbag!

#pushing

WTF? That picture is gone? Any explanation, mods?

Are you not a little ashamed to be taking something down that a member spent a great deal of time on, that was most definitely not libelous, and that delighted so many forum members?

Oh dear.

Just when when I thought this whole debacle couldn't get more ridiculous... There is literally no acceptable reason for that image to have been removed. It was funny, and in no way offensive. 

Why is everyone so sensitive these days? P&B never used to be this precious... if you can't take a joke or laugh at yourself, stay away from the internet. And certainly don't post on a fucking football forum where people actively enjoy doing such things.

F*ck sake, Pie and Bovril.

Oh dear.

Just when when I thought this whole debacle couldn't get more ridiculous... There is literally no acceptable reason for that image to have been removed. It was funny, and in no way offensive. 

Why is everyone so sensitive these days? P&B never used to be this precious... if you can't take a joke or laugh at yourself, stay away from the internet. And certainly don't post on a fucking football forum where people actively enjoy doing such things.

I think that the mods may have had their hands tied, to some extent.

2 hours ago, LiamDFC said:

Oh dear.

You are forgetting that it's TEDI we are talking about here, if you have any shred of doubt about how insecure and delicate he is ,just check how many red dots he used on the last page ,trying to dampen this down!

But it's the Mods I feel sorry for, thanks to TEDI and his Aliases reporting they must have a bigger in box than Santa this morning.