Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

10 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

They are not.  Said image has been displayed and discussed and there's clearly no weirdness involved.  That the sweetie wives are in full 'burn the witch' mode armed with pitch-forks and scythes is very much to the forum's demerit.

You're right, the image proved a few hysterical posters to be exaggerating. That's not the issue, it's thin skinned wee girlies trying to turn the forum into an old ladies tea party with the vicar invited to protect the perpetually offended. Tedi for example.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

You're right, the image proved a few hysterical posters to be exaggerating. That's not the issue, it's thin skinned wee girlies trying to turn the forum into an old ladies tea party with the vicar invited to protect the perpetually offended. Tedi for example.

The thing is, Welshy, the pair of us face regular opprobrium.  You for solo disco attendance and me for being a sashed-up, apostrophe-fixated turps drinker.  Both of us take it in good part.

These accusations are really not on the same scale as someone accused of having child abuse tendencies.  So I reckon posters need to calm down wrt Tedi.

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Forgot all about that solo clubbing, get him on a list with Tedi.

I didn't even know it was welshbairn. 

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

The thing is, Welshy, the pair of us face regular opprobrium.  You for solo disco attendance and me for being a sashed-up, apostrophe-fixated turps drinker.  Both of us take it in good part.

These accusations are really not on the same scale as someone accused of having child abuse tendencies.  So I reckon posters need to calm down wrt Tedi.

His bleating threats got 3 (at least) good posters banned for f**k all. Mozza was accused of beastliness because of a misplaced "wid", I don't remember him threatening to sue P+B. The leaking insanity from Bralt is threatening to ruin the whole forum.

7 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

His bleating threats got 3 (at least) good posters banned for f**k all. Mozza was accused of beastliness because of a misplaced "wid", I don't remember him threatening to sue P+B. The leaking insanity from Bralt is threatening to ruin the whole forum.

This!

One Mozza is worth a thousand Tedis

32 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's on the fucking Internet, it's not as if he's getting abuse everytime he goes out the door, or his windows panned in every second night. You need to be proper special to let things on here bother you enough to report everyone who takes the piss.

Either that or it hit a raw spot.

4 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Only the man in question knows. Or just let his wee masonic pals comment on what I posted....

You're a fucking disgrace imo.

Whereas you don't get on my goat.

Edited by The_Kincardine