Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

7 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Dindy has just put up a horrific post on the The Rangers thread.

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Wow that was something. Don’t know how long that’ll last.

And neither of you deemed it necessary to quote the post in here, thus saving it for all eternity? Worse than Dindy, the pair of you.

And neither of you deemed it necessary to quote the post in here, thus saving it for all eternity? Worse than Dindy, the pair of you.

He says that a vast number of OF fans would happily see children abused by people connected to the other side so they can score points about it.

The sad news is that some Celtic and Rangers fans love it when news like this comes out about the other side. Both sides make light of child abuse whilst at the same time acting mega offended that the other side allows it to happen.
A vast number of Celtic and Rangers would happily see children being abused just to give them a reason to have a go at the other set of fans.
Disgusting human beings.

17 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

He says that a vast number of OF fans would happily see children abused by people connected to the other side so they can score points about it.

Don't tell me he's tried to get at someone else and came off looking worse? That's not like him, not like him at all.

I think you're lying!

I mean OF* fans are all scum to a man who I would happily see placed into the Clyde tunnel and each end concreted up before a pack of rabid hungry, sausage dogs, who had just spent the last 2 hours being humiliated by dressing them up in tutus and getting them to pirouette across the Erskine bridge, shoved down one of the ventilation chutes, but even thats a bit much.

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I mean OF* fans are all scum to a man who I would happily see placed into the Clyde tunnel and each end concreted up before a pack of rabid hungry, sausage dogs, who had just spent the last 2 hours being humiliated by dressing them up in tutus and getting them to pirouette across the Erskine bridge, shoved down one of the ventilation chutes, but even thats a bit much.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

I heard he said they send their own kids out to lead them on. 

3 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I bet you STILL couldn't supply 60m3 per hour.......