Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Have to agree with these. Dindeleux's post is just poorly thought out and worded due to him being the not too bright, wannabe troll that he is. 
I scrolled through the tit for tat comments from both sets of cheek's fans a few days ago on some Scottish football fans page and it was essentially just everyone saying that the other mob had worse child abusers than them. It was pretty bleak viewing. Will not read again. 
I also have to admit to being a but surprised at the reaction to Dindys post.

At the very least, it has roots in reality.

2 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Has Dindy been emptied?

I hope not.  Probably sent to the naughty step for a week(ish) which is apt.

Given that most diddies on here think that Rangers fans eat babies for breakfast then it wasn't that bad a post.  Mildly distasteful.

Guest Moomintroll
Given that most diddies on here think that Rangers fans eat babies for breakfast then it wasn't that bad a post.  Mildly distasteful.
The sad part is that there will be a tiny minority of people out there who will actually behave as Dindy has described. No one on here would ever stoop to those levels, it gets too close to the bone at times, but there is no way that anyone on here will feel anything but disgust at people who rejoice in such things.

1 hour ago, Slenderman said:

Cheek of you. After getting banned Deeboy.

Back off to your Sevco threads.

It's nice to have you back, @Slenderman

I'm sure @Dee Man asked you a few times a week or so ago what your dotting account usernames were. 

Care to answer the question, @Slenderman

Guest Moomintroll

You were banned.

Many people have been, many return.@Div needs this for site traffic. All we can hope for is the vilest fuckers never get allowed back, Quality Control needs to improve in this area.

57 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

The sad part is that there will be a tiny minority of people out there who will actually behave as Dindy has described. No one on here would ever stoop to those levels, it gets too close to the bone at times, but there is no way that anyone on here will feel anything but disgust at people who rejoice in such things.

What more than 13 years on P&B has shown me is that utterly vile people exist whichever club they support. 

Edited by The_Kincardine

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

What more than 13 years on P&B has shown me is that utterly vile people exist whichever club they support. 

The overwhelming majority of fans of my club are decent human beings. Yet when I visit Ibrox you get thousands of home supporters singing sectarian songs. How does this equate?

4 minutes ago, Angusfifer said:

The overwhelming majority of fans of my club are decent human beings. Yet when I visit Ibrox you get thousands of home supporters singing sectarian songs. How does this equate?

No idea what you post has to do with mine apart from the generic bollocks we're all used to.