Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

18 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Posting screeds and screeds and screeds of paragraphs across multiple posts to show your disagreement kinda does though.

The concept of how forums work seems to be lost on some.

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

I thought that you were the poster who had compared being called a p***k for being a Tory to being racially abused, before asking for your account to be deleted and then making a new one a couple of days later. 

Must be wrong though, someone who did that surely wouldn’t have the front to call someone else tragic. 

I was a numbnut at that point ali, I have admitted to that elsewhere. Clinically Diagnosed Manic Depression & Anxiety Attacks will do that at times, I dont really mean to lash out & spout shite but when it strikes I cant really help it. Just ignore me when I am talking more than my usual amount of drivel.

50 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Marshy appears to be dotting me for no apparent reason today, what a tragic life he must lead.

Just his way of getting through another day at a difficult time M9

51 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Marshy appears to be dotting me for no apparent reason today, what a tragic life he must lead.

Have a like, cos its Sunday. 

33 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

I was a numbnut at that point ali, I have admitted to that elsewhere. Clinically Diagnosed Manic Depression & Anxiety Attacks will do that at times, I dont really mean to lash out & spout shite but when it strikes I cant really help it. Just ignore me when I am talking more than my usual amount of drivel.

You don't owe him an explanation.

3 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

I know, but I still want to explain why I am that way sometimes, cheers min.

You did that the night after your episode, as I remember. You've certainly explained it before. No need to keep beating yourself up.

1 hour ago, Perkin Flump said:

Dot him for no apparent reason then? You’ll know he’s buckling when he creates Short Flump and Dull Flump dotting accounts solely for you.

3 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Wrong, anybody who votes Conservative owes an explanation. 

Vote for whoever you want,  loving your liberal attitude Ali.

26 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

You can vote for who you want, but if you choose to vote for the Conservative party then you are a c**t, no exceptions. 

28 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

You can vote for who you want, but if you choose to vote for the Conservative party then you are a c**t, no exceptions. 

I do, I don't,  I am.

1 minute ago, Marshmallo said:

@Ric created a thread about coloured circles but appears to have deleted it.

Parallels to the time he resolved to leave Pie and Bovril forever due to a disagreement over stewed fruit.

First part is true, because what's the point it was clear nobody cared.

Second part is just nonsense, and you know it.

2 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

@Ric created a thread about coloured circles but appears to have deleted it.

Parallels to the time he resolved to leave Pie and Bovril forever due to a disagreement over stewed fruit.

Maybe he likes the Olympic games, you're awfy picky these days Marshy.