Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Like your style 'Boz. Explain to folk why they are wrong when they claim not to like a film. Always said you were the Mark Kermode of the Pars support. 

Tomorrow I explain Show Girls- why it's more than just a shite w**k.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:
1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:
“I’ve never touched the stuff” claims young Rent Boy
591D9A68-9B56-4C18-BD93-B8772A16C3D3.jpeg.fa2a75f05d2bb79e38ab821dfa5a81e3.jpeg

That b*****d stole tapes from John Menzies!

He owed Muffy and was getting malkied daily as a pay up reminder

15 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I sometimes wonder if there have been any studies on the long term effects of recreational drug use. Mostly it’s people with severe drug addictions that are studied but what about people who took E every weekend for years in their 20s? Difficult to study but I’m sure it’d be interesting.

It has effects on short term memory

15 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I sometimes wonder if there have been any studies on the long term effects of recreational drug use. Mostly it’s people with severe drug addictions that are studied but what about people who took E every weekend for years in their 20s? Difficult to study but I’m sure it’d be interesting.

I read a study that linked recreational ecstasy use with loss of short term memory

I can't believe you're all talking about Trainspotting and  nobody has mentioned my mate Tony who absolutely steals the scene where Begbie lobs the glass, by walking in front of the camera with a pint...

6 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I can't believe you're all talking about Trainspotting and  nobody has mentioned my mate Tony

Aye, we've heard the story before from somebody else. 

On yer bike, son. 

7 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I can't believe you're all talking about Trainspotting and  nobody has mentioned my mate Tony who absolutely steals the scene where Begbie lobs the glass, by walking in front of the camera with a pint...

Tony fair gets about tbf.

20 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I don’t think that the government gave advice on how much water you should drink when taking ecstasy. People were told by their mates to drink water while taking pills, she took one and then drank seven litres of water in an hour and a half.

I remember it at the time as I was bang in the target group for things like this and I took E a few times years later. I do remember reading about the fact that at that time literally hundreds of thousands of pills were being taken every weekend.

Just check my posting history.  

I had my first E when I was 16 and my last when 1 was 35 (back in Scotland for New Year).  At least 3 weekend in the month I would have E/coke, everyday I would smoke dope.  Amounts at the weekend would be from 2 to 15 and then add on the jellies/Valium and booze. Never was into speed that much after the all nighters when I was 20.  Coke, I never really got into in a big way. Only took acid about 20 times in total. 

Some good times.

13 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

The Crosslands was my local for a bit when I stayed in Wilton Street.  They've turned it into some kind of restaurant now, unfortunately.

1 minute ago, KnightswoodBear said:

The Crosslands was my local for a bit when I stayed in Wilton Street.  They've turned it into some kind of restaurant now, unfortunately.

I know...2cb3041b48f8f98501f790d3cf0faa0c.jpg.668022fdc4c4a34288ce31a2065d7e7f.jpg

2 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

It's still a pub as well. Until recently it was the Kelbourne Saint, but it's now reopened at Francos, so it's nice they're still acknowledging their past. 

34 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I don’t think that the government gave advice on how much water you should drink when taking ecstasy. People were told by their mates to drink water while taking pills, she took one and then drank seven litres of water in an hour and a half.

I remember it at the time as I was bang in the target group for things like this and I took E a few times years later. I do remember reading about the fact that at that time literally hundreds of thousands of pills were being taken every weekend.

People who overdid speed are the most frazzled in later life in my experience.

4 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I had my first E when I was 16 and my last when 1 was 35 (back in Scotland for New Year).  At least 3 weekend in the month I would have E/coke, everyday I would smoke dope.  Amounts at the weekend would be from 2 to 15 and then add on the jellies/Valium and booze. Never was into speed that much after the all nighters when I was 20.  Coke, I never really got into in a big way. Only took acid about 20 times in total. 

Some good times.

Dog Reaction GIF

1 minute ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

It's still a pub as well. Until recently it was the Kelbourne Saint, but it's now reopened at Francos, so it's nice they're still acknowledging their past. 

A bastion of Spanish fascism?

3 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

I would have a line or so, but never bought loads like other did, rather preferred the eccie feeling.

Hug me bro ❤💛

9 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Some good times.

imageproxy_php.gif.70488bbc4b2c1094dbf5e81b8dee299e.gif

6 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Desperately searching P&B for posts about the ***s to greet about, whilst pished between 1and 2am on a Friday morning. Holy f**k 😂

I've been told by a Mod in the past that they could tell when hes logged in, because every single post with the word "***" in it gets reported.

Presumably it's the first thing he does/did when logging in.

This was last year though so no idea if he still does it.