Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Are you an adult? Because when you write posts like this, full serious and the subject matter is red dots and a feud on a football forum, it makes you look like an unbelievably stupid adolescent.

Highlighting him publicly...... Jesus wept.

You honestly cant see how much of an arse you look can you?

I think you’re putting too much stock into what people on here think. I’m certainly not as arsed as you seem to be 

Just now, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, Christophe said:
I think you’re putting too much stock into what people on here think. I’m certainly not as arsed as you seem to be 

Yep. The not bothered oozes from you. Psycho.

Ok, that’s me telt. Why does it bother you so much though? 

Just now, Christophe said:

Not sure or interested who's right or wrong in your argument with Lincoln Hearts but you both come out of it looking somewhat childish. 

The old saying "never argue with an idiot as they reduce you to their level" springs to mind......

Just now, Bairnardo said:
1 minute ago, Christophe said:

Like everyone else, I am laughing at you m8. Flailing around making multiple posts about how not bothered you are.... Minter.

Multiple posts would indicate being bothered yes, like the multiple ones from you I am responding to

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Christophe said:

Like everyone else, I am laughing at you m8. Flailing around making multiple posts about how not bothered you are.... Minter.

See the effort you were going go put into making me mysteriously disappear? I think it would be better spent elsewhere in FK5.

Just now, Boghead ranter said:

See the effort you were going go put into making me mysteriously disappear? I think it would be better spent elsewhere in FK5.

This guy isnt local is he?

f**k me. I'm out!

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

By throwing their phones away, or am I getting my legends mixed up?

Magee claimed that watching Larsson play football could cure depression.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Magee claimed that watching Larsson play football could cure depression.

That was it. I thought Larsson had confiscated a mobile phone and thrown it at someone, who caught it and phoned his wife.

Christophe's epitaph will read :

"Would have red dotted more of LincolnHearts posts if only it mattered a jot"

On the bright side, you'll have plenty more time for red dotting once the schools break up I suppose......

1 minute ago, sjc said:

On the bright side, you'll have plenty more time for red dotting once the schools break up I suppose......

It's the middle of July m8

Just now, Sergeant Wilson said:

That was it. I thought Larsson had confiscated a mobile phone and thrown it at someone, who caught it and phoned his wife.

That was another one. Magee had been winding up some Rangers fans, a Rangers fans lost his temper and launched his phone at Mags - who caught the phone, wouldn't give it back to him and then phoned the guys wife/chatted her up.

4 minutes ago, sjc said:

It’s almost as if that comment was talking about something completely different!