Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

That was another one. Magee had been winding up some Rangers fans, a Rangers fans lost his temper and launched his phone at Mags - who caught the phone, wouldn't give it back to him and then phoned the guys wife/chatted her up.

It's all coming back to me now.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

That was another one. Magee had been winding up some Rangers fans, a Rangers fans lost his temper and launched his phone at Mags - who caught the phone, wouldn't give it back to him and then phoned the guys wife/chatted her up.

Did he not catch it then fone the guys wife and say he was the police and the guy had been done for soliciting in train station toilets,  or was that another one? Defo happened anyway.

Did he not catch it then fone the guys wife and say he was the police and the guy had been done for soliciting in train station toilets,  or was that another one? Defo happened anyway.
Has Magee genuinely claimed these things?

Guest Moomintroll
By throwing their phones away, or am I getting my legends mixed up?
To be fair, Cristophe and LincolnHearts throwing their phones away would be a very good idea.

2 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Wtf has happened to this place, why are people telling Christophe and LincolnHearts to “get a grip” and “pack it in”. This sort of heads gone behaviour used to be encouraged until one properly lost it. 

Personally I’m bored with it. Neither of them seem to be the psycho heads gone type.

Lets move on and prod another potential psycho.

Wtf has happened to this place, why are people telling Christophe and LincolnHearts to “get a grip” and “pack it in”. This sort of heads gone behaviour used to be encouraged until one properly lost it. 

Because it’s boring. They’re just silently dotting away then every week or so saying they don’t care. Don’t even know what started their feud or why it’s continuing. But neither care, OKAY?!

On 21/07/2018 at 12:20, welshbairn said:

I suggest whoever gives the most dots by midnight is declared the winner, and the loser gets an Armageddon reddie holocaust from the P+B communiteh.

Thought this was a great idea, let's make it happen.

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
3 hours ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Has Magee genuinely claimed these things?

Magee will be a Vincent Benedict type (imho) but probably counts as the clever one of the two.

If there's anything more tragic than grown men getting involved in a dotting war, it's posting in a heads gone thread trying to elicit some sort of support. 

12 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

I wonder how many hours a day they devote to dotting each other? Surely there must be something more productive they could be doing?

It seems red people dotting in general means a lot to LH :lol::lol:

Screenshot_20180722-211648_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Flybhoy

There's a 'You've Got Mail' style screenplay in this, with Christophe and LincolnHearts flashing coy glances across the office floor by day, before furiously firing downvotes at each other by night.

Either that, or a psychological thriller, where Christophe Bale awakes every morning to find his posts red-dotted by a mysterious stranger, and an unfinished game of Hangman on his fridge. What could the missing letters in '_ _ _ _ E R' be?  :unsure2:

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

There's a 'You've Got Mail' style screenplay in this, with Christophe and LincolnHearts flashing coy glances across the office floor by day, before furiously firing downvotes at each other by night.

Either that, or a psychological thriller, where Christophe Bale awakes every morning to find his posts red-dotted by a mysterious stranger, and an unfinished game of Hangman on his fridge. What could the missing letters in '_ _ _ _ E R' be?  :unsure2:

w**k?