Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

3 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Can't remember the lead up to it. I think this was back in 2010 or so. We had a p&b golf outing in 2009 and he had his bird caddying for him. He was definitely punching like emoji38.png

As a middle aged man I'd just like to enquire if there were any snaps taken on this occasion? 

Can't remember the lead up to it. I think this was back in 2010 or so. We had a p&b golf outing in 2009 and he had his bird caddying for him. He was definitely punching like [emoji38]

Jesus. The mind boggles. “See in a couple in a couple of weekends time, I’m going to play golf with some internet strangers do you want to come caddy for me, my love?” P&B must have been a different place.

Jesus. The mind boggles. “See in a couple in a couple of weekends time, I’m going to play golf with some internet strangers do you want to come caddy for me, my love?” P&B must have been a different place.

I did the draw and put poor AndyC out with No8 and Seamus in the morning 18. He must have been a broken man after that. JonnyDougDogg turned up announcing that he was looking "for a bunch of people he didn't know" and The Phoenix somehow stood in the same dog shite twice, then tried to use an airline to clean his shoes.

Quite a day.

57 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

He was going to post up a pic of his bird topless but didn't go through with it IIRC. He got an insane amount of red dots for that. 

This is the best thing I have ever read. 

6 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

I did the draw and put poor AndyC out with No8 and Seamus in the morning 18. He must have been a broken man after that. JonnyDougDogg turned up announcing that he was looking "for a bunch of people he didn't know" and The Phoenix somehow stood in the same dog shite twice, then tried to use an airline to clean his shoes.

Quite a day.

:lol: did it have the desired effect?

14 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Could be wrong but didn't someone get crazy amount of red dots to do with their mrs ?

Sure the post got to nearly -500 

10 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

You might be referring to JonnyDougDogg. He was going to post up a pic of his bird topless but didn't go through with it IIRC. He got an insane amount of red dots for that. The whole thing was a bit shady, a forum full of middle aged blokes down voting a guy for not posting a photo of his 20-something bird with her tits out.

I was offered but declined a look at the pics, awe c**t else in the town had seen them though. 

10 hours ago, NJ2 said:

Why on earth did he say he would do it?!

They had split up, fortunately Johnny has slightly matured and is now a happily married man 

[emoji38] did it have the desired effect?
If the desired effect was to cause everything within a 100 foot tadius to stink, aye [emoji38]
They had split up, fortunately Johnny has slightly matured and is now a happily married man 
Slightly [emoji38]

In all seriousness he was a pretty sound lad.

Happy to put myself forward as initiator on that one. Always delighted to shine a light on that vile auld bigots sneaky horrible patter.

Three cheers for you.

Assume that is what you are looking for, you seem desperate for approval.

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Cant believe Zen Archers hasn't stepped in with the British Fairways

On my best man speech for my brother's wedding I claimed that he wanted to be a pilot when he was younger and by now he would've been working for Receding Airlines. I wish I was sat down at a table listening to that hilarious joke tbh. 

Thank f**k for thebestmanspeech.com. 

17 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Follow follow thread. The forks are out

That is utterly pathetic from Kincardine. Although I can never really enjoy what should be an entertaining heads gone thread when it relates to one of the OF. Always ends up with the other side trying to latch on to it and join in with the piss taking, which ruins it completely. 

Usually Magee trying his heart out to fit in and take advantage of people not laughing at him for once, but it’s hellbhoy this time. Embarrassing.