Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

I know the junior posters have meltdowns on regular occasions but I find the heads exploding about a fixture postponement (or not) due to cycling particularly funny

Apparently you can’t get out of Springburn on Wednesday, got Petershill asking for a game in Ayrshire to be postponed because they can’t get in to get strips out despite having 3 days before the game to go and get them. Then if you even suggest that the traffic won’t be the autopocalypse you’re a liar lol. Petershill fans throwing toys right out the pram.

I would go and post but I don’t want to add any more fuel to the 6 (or 7 or 8) year old fire that is SSB. Still can’t sleep at nights for fear of him finding me.

18 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

I would go and post but I don’t want to add any more fuel to the 6 (or 7 or 8) year old fire that is SSB. Still can’t sleep at nights for fear of him finding me.

Watch out for an old Astra weaving behind your bike in Germany tomorrow.

Given he’s naked, I’d imagine you’ll be able to spot him no bother and make your escape.

Some turn from SuperHans there. Was spouting mainly pish then an angry rant with some imaginative and funny put downs got the crowd back on side. Worth a look in.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Is Throbby Robinson still going?  Im scared to look in.

Not sure but when I posted that, Granny and Biggie were just getting started with the merits of Paedos v Racists

Jeezo, best have a read then.

I doubt P and B has ever experienced quite as many full-blown meltdowns on the opening week of the league season. Gerrard's conspiracy theory ramblings; two Championship fanbases already demanding that their managers be sacked; Raith's hilarious implosion into bitter infighting over a plastic pitch and their shite team; and two sides already relegated (Brechin and Albion Rovers). Meanwhile if you check the Berwick and Stirling Albion threads, you'll see that being the director of a tinpot League Two outfit now involves more backstabbing than a full series of Game of Thrones

The vintage material on the football side stands in contrast to the attention-seeking shite from roasters like throbber polluting this part of the forum.

"Not crowdwanking"...

12 hours ago, welldaft said:

But seriously 360 fans for 1st Lanarkshire derby. 

No crowdwank shite but that is fkin pathetic. No fkin excuses. You are a disgrace to the Premiership. Expect more from Annan Athletic.

As for the game. Totally dominant until Accies score the 1 st goal and as per usual it came from 1 st strike on target. 

It beggars belief or does it. Hibs 1 st shite at goal resulted no ina goal. Same today. Accies were bowfing but we were little better.

we are in a relegation battle and we need to fkin wake up to this bollox. 

10 hours ago, welldaft said:

Not crowdwanking. Just facts.

We all know Accies are supported by 2 man and a cat. 

But even then what a woeful fan base. 

We r shite and we know we r. Especially being beaten by a rank rotten Accies side. 

Thank f**k we saw that today or else I would be worried about relegation. Not now 

9 hours ago, welldaft said:

No need to b on tenterhooks. 

Your club belong not in the championship but probably league 1.

Nothing to do with the result today just the facts. I honestly was surprised by such a poor away support.  It was pathetic. 

A Junior side would bring more fans.