Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

7 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I’ve never once heard him call himself that.

Chris Rock does a good sketch explaining how the spelling and tone of ‘n***a’ is inoffensive, but the spelling and tone of ‘n****r’ is racist.

Regardless of spelling, the N word is certainly a good illustration of why "but Spurs fans say it" is not a credible defence for calling them yids. 

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You simply cannot be a fair handed P&B poster if you aren't able to give Magee at least SOME credit for keeping on plugging away with the least you're not bothered/you're rattled/you're seething about dots patter, and citing some unwritten forum rules about tagging other folk into arguments when he has literally alternated accounts to talk to himself.

Getting his head down and charging through in defiance of all known interpretations of irony at such a high level will see him hired by the government soon.

Then we'll see who gets the last laugh*

*it will be Tony.

It's off the scale levels of lack of self-awareness.

Classic Mags. 

15 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I’ve never once heard him call himself that.

Really?

I can't be bothered searching for numerous examples but given that he started the band called Niggers With Attitude, it's not hard to believe. 

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Really?

I can't be bothered searching for numerous examples but given that he started the band called Niggers With Attitude, it's not hard to believe. 

Thanks bro. I think we can call that a good test on the private tagging system for upper tier members. I'll let Div know (privately) 

26 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Marshmallo is right. You are without doubt the worst poster on this site, and that is really saying something.

He’s just a bit annoyed I made fun out of him for calling Leeds ‘we’ from his sofa. Sure he’ll get over it :)

1 minute ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

He’s just a bit annoyed I made fun out of him for calling Leeds ‘we’ from his sofa. Sure he’ll get over it :)

He may well be, I can't speak to what his thoughts are about that, but regardless he's 100% right about you.

6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

He may well be, I can't speak to what his thoughts are about that, but regardless he's 100% right about you.

There’s many many posters who clearly think otherwise Ruggy. Guess you can’t please everyone :)

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

I don’t think Rab is racist, but seems quite happy to gloss over other racists as long as they’re one of the few people who white knight him on here.

Should be surprised but we’ve seen plenty of examples of that attitude with regards to Liverpool fans’ actions, like blaming the father of the child who was hit with a missile for antagonising fully grown Liverpool supporters into throwing a missile at a child

I don’t think Rab is racist, but seems quite happy to gloss over other racists as long as they’re one of the few people who white knight him on here.
Should be surprised but we’ve seen plenty of examples of that attitude with regards to Liverpool fans’ actions, like blaming the father of the child who was hit with a missile for antagonising fully grown Liverpool supporters into throwing a missile at a child
Pretty sure Jamie Carraghers actions were excused too. And who can forget last week when he let us know how much he suffered because of Hillsborough (some people apparently on the internet made jokes which he had to survive through)

An absolute wrong'un.

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I'm sure I posted this before but Rab could be caught fucking a dead dogs corpse and he'd be back on here the next day claiming he did for the bites.

Surely he'd have been better at the other end of the dog then?

Hold on, the dog was dead so that joke doesn't quite work. 

7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I'm sure I posted this before but Rab could be caught fucking a dead dogs corpse and he'd be back on here the next day claiming he did for the bites.

It would need to be at least slightly alive to gets some bites too.

eta: Beaten to it by the antipodean prossie killer.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

Surely he'd have been better at the other end of the dog then?
Hold on, the dog was dead so that joke doesn't quite work. 

It’s teeth would still one way or another clamp down on his bell end so it still works IMO.