Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 hours ago, Slenderman said:

Dee Man seems like Sunday's first heads gone casualty. Not taking their defeat at Cappielow too well...

It appears others have addressed this distortion of reality so I won't bother.

However, on the subject of dots making people irrationally upset, didn't you have a 'dotting account' before, @ssdon?

Edited by Dee Man

There’s absolutely no heads gone going on from anyone in the Dundee v Morton thread, it’s just standard post-match bickering.

Even the Ayr thread is remaining remarkably composed in light of the McCall news, when you’d have thought that could be prime heads gone material.

The East Fife v Dumbarton thread had been showing great potential but as the OP deleted it, confirming the cranial detachment, there’s sadly no more evidence.

Edited by Dunning1874

Any thread involving Dundee this season is going to have heads gone potential given how angry their supporters seem to be.

Edited by RiG
Extra be.

On 17/09/2019 at 20:47, 8MileBU said:

Perhaps you should have because at a glance you seem about as memorable and pointless as the club you support. Think I preferred your other account. 

Adolf Hitler was memorable. Doesn’t make him any better.

1 hour ago, Dunning1874 said:

There’s absolutely no heads gone going on from anyone in the Dundee v Morton thread, it’s just standard post-match bickering.

Even the Ayr thread is remaining remarkably composed in light of the McCall news, when you’d have thought that could be prime heads gone material.

The East Fife v Dumbarton thread had been showing great potential but as the OP deleted it, confirming the cranial detachment, there’s sadly no more evidence.

Someone in the Ayr thread said that McCall leaving 'felt like a death in the family' but later retracted it.

They've been disappointingly reasonable about the situation.

10 hours ago, NotThePars said:

hearthammer should have to state some of the cultured pursuits he engages in during his spare time if he’s going to get on his high horse about something as inoffensive as Celebrity Masterchef.

Reading and contributing pish to various threads.  It was the celebrity thing that i can't be doing with - not the masterchef itself.  Think i upset some wannabe famous peeps.  I happily take the deserved shit thrown in my direction when it's due - and it is sometimes.  C'est la vie. 

3 hours ago, RiG said:

Any thread involving Dundee this season is going to have heads gone potential given how angry their supporters seem to be.

They don't like the fact they started a cringy thread & ended up getting pumped.

Classic Dundee.