Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

2 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Fair point. I'm the guy that never picked shit out my arse and flicked it at someone. Also, never attacked a homeless person in front of my kid. To give you even more info, I've never made up a guy called Tony and had pretend text conversations with him to try and win an online argument. 

Hope that clears it up a bit for you.

At least you aren't bothered by him though eh?

6 minutes ago, JMDP said:

Fair point. I'm the guy that never picked shit out my arse and flicked it at someone. Also, never attacked a homeless person in front of my kid. To give you even more info, I've never made up a guy called Tony and had pretend text conversations with him to try and win an online argument. 

Hope that clears it up a bit for you.

Perhaps you should have because at a glance you seem about as memorable and pointless as the club you support. Think I preferred your other account. 

5 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Perhaps you should have because at a glance you seem about as memorable and pointless as the club you support. Think I preferred your other account. 

Here lies 14 Mile. Some might say he was an embarrassing deviant who smeared himself in shit, attacked homeless people, made up people resulting in widespread ridicule and disdain.

At least he was memorable though. 

Edited by JMDP

*Man smears shit all over his naked body*
Other man: That’s not a good idea.
Man covered in shit: Well I’ve wound you right up, result! Like a puppet on a string, bites all over the place, scenes!

You can take the boy out of Inverness...

Said it before but I like 8mile. I'm not one for all this shit but he's entertaining and a good read.

He usually takes things in good humour and isn’t a bad poster. The “who are you” remark on an anonymous forum was poor imo but he’s usually sound enough...he’s never thrown shite at me tbf though

Just now, Empty It said:
1 hour ago, Bert Raccoon said:
I'd like to clarify that I think both Rab and Marshmallo are acting like p***ks here. Just to be clear.

Hope you're well prepared for a red dot overload.

I find my natural charm and general popularity normally shines through at times like these.

1 hour ago, JMDP said:

Here lies 14 Mile. Some might say he was an embarrassing deviant who smeared himself in shit, attacked homeless people, made up people resulting in widespread ridicule and disdain.

At least he was memorable though. 

the office jim GIF

Deary me.

30 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

He usually takes things in good humour and isn’t a bad poster. The “who are you” remark on an anonymous forum was poor imo but he’s usually sound enough...he’s never thrown shite at me tbf though

And who the f**k are you? I’ll decide.