Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Guest Moomintroll
Rabs time on the naughty step done him no favours then eh.
Clearly not, Grimbo perished for less. He needs to dial it down as it is getting boring now.

Clearly not, Grimbo perished for less. He needs to dial it down as it is getting boring now.

Getting boring now? The premier league and champions league thread were beyond tedious last season.

Guest Moomintroll

Getting boring now? The premier league and champions league thread were beyond tedious last season.
I concur, yet I am not, and never shall be a mod so I will never be in a position to influence any contribution.Meh.

I concur, yet I am not, and never shall be a mod so I will never be in a position to influence any contribution.Meh.

I’d love to be a mod! You’ve seen the mess cardigan makes of the league regularly and he’s not been punted, get away with murder those boys!

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

What exactly was it that was tedious NJ ? 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

What exactly was it that was tedious NJ ? 

Replying to every mention of Liverpool, pestering folk who’d previously mentioned Liverpool when they posted about anything else, emoji responses (always shows just how not bothered someone is imo). Grimbo went the same. Just bores me.

12 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Replying to every mention of Liverpool, pestering folk who’d previously mentioned Liverpool when they posted about anything else, emoji responses (always shows just how not bothered someone is imo). Grimbo went the same. Just bores me.

Come on NJ if you don’t like what I’m saying then post your thoughts and let’s discuss it on there. That’s surely what a forum is for. 

As Heedtheba says I think people need to calm down a bit here. I’m struggling to believe there’s 5/6 posters seriously spending time on the above I think it’s pretty obvious where the heads gone lies. 

3 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Come on NJ if you don’t like what I’m saying then post your thoughts and let’s discuss it on there. That’s surely what a forum is for. 

As Heedtheba says I think people need to calm down a bit here. I’m struggling to believe there’s 5/6 posters seriously spending time on the above I think it’s pretty obvious where the heads gone lies. 

When Heedtheba comes to white knight for you safe to say you are done.

14 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Why do you barge into threads you have no interest in to drone on, off topic, about Liverpool? Do you not understand why people would find that annoying?

11 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

When Heedtheba comes to white knight for you safe to say you are done.

I just don’t understand why all you intelligent lads can’t flick past his posts or stick him on ignore 

2 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Ha ha there’s first for everything from my old Man United supporting pal arab :lol:

Yet I don’t think I’ve ever written a post on here about it, you could learn a lot from me 😉

6 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Why do you barge into threads you have no interest in to drone on, off topic, about Liverpool? Do you not understand why people would find that annoying?

I don’t really think I do that wb. I just happened to mention on the Spanish thread yesterday that I though that the 2 Brazilian goalkeepers were better than Oblak and it sparked a bit of debate. 

Liverpool are very much the hot topic of conversation they have been for years on here. If you check the Premier League thread I tried to change the subject to some of the other 19 teams yesterday numerous times. 

Anyway good night it’s late :)