Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

7 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

This beats the shit out of dead badgers any day. 

I didn't think anything on here could ever be as bizarre as the best posters thread where Swampy, xbl and VT got bans / time outs, three quarters of the forum had mini meltdowns, and PB organised a game of battleships (still probably the strangest and best thing I've seen on this forum), but this, this is utterly fucking mental.

Long may it continue.

Edited by J_Stewart

6 minutes ago, StandFree03 said:

No, I'm alright for that.

You should be ok. I got my twitter name taken out the twitter thread on here just in case.

3 minutes ago, J_Stewart said:

I didn't think anything on here could ever be as bizarre as the best posters thread where Swampy, xbl and VT got bans / time outs, three quarters of the forum had mini meltdowns, and PB organised a game of battleships (still probably the best thing I've seen on this forum), but this, this is utterly fucking mental.

Long may it continue.

It feels like it's winding down, but what a weekend. Well done with that bump in the worst posters thread good sir.

Edited by Tamdunk

7 minutes ago, Big Fifer said:

The 8mile PM's have been almost instantly deleted; I can't find what I can only assume to be a Magee alias either. The mods are ruling with an iron fist these days. 

I believe they were involved with helping Hillary Clinton delete her emails.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

Everyone's playing their part magnificently. Magee and Perthshire Bell are staying in the background doing their usual schtick but not stealing the limelight and, crucially, Lichtie4Life is nowhere to be seen. Even Swampy made a comeback for all of 40 minutes. 

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Everyone's playing their part magnificently. Magee and Perthshire Bell are staying in the background doing their usual schtick but not stealing the limelight and, crucially, Lichtie4Life is nowhere to be seen. Even Swampy made a comeback for all of 40 minutes. 

The Album Leaf hello hi wave flirting

1 minute ago, Tartantony said:

I still have this one

2e170d932bdd05dd8e1937b5ceb5fb2d.jpg

Magalias posted a few PM's from a twitter conversation which were utterly tragic; cant remember if they had 9Mile's twitter handle though which would explain the insta-deletion.