Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

[mention=35012]Rab B Nesbit[/mention] appears to have created another new dotting account called “The Mallow” to green dot all of his own posts. His obsession with [mention=20881]Marshmallo[/mention] and dots in general is hilarious and terrifying in equal measure.
At some point, exactly like with Grimbo, he’ll need to be banned for his own good. This level of obsession is unhealthy.
The dotting account has been binned. Anyone creating alias accounts for the purposes of "dotting" is liable to get binned too.
If red dots mean that much to you, try upgrading to a Platinum account (or becoming a mod). Then you get 10 x as many to dole out to your heart's content. 
This is Grimbo levels of tragic. Holy f**k [emoji23]

35 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

The 'flynny' account?

The ‘The Mallow’ account. 

As you were reminded on another thread earlier this week the ‘Flynny’ one was re-instated after you wrongly reported it as a dotting account back in May. 

The dotting account has been binned. Anyone creating alias accounts for the purposes of "dotting" is liable to get binned too.
If red dots mean that much to you, try upgrading to a Platinum account (or becoming a mod). Then you get 10 x as many to dole out to your heart's content. 

The ‘The Mallow’ account. 
As you were reminded on another thread earlier this week the ‘Flynny’ one was re-instated after you wrongly reported it as a dotting account back in May. 

Well cardigan, as Rab is still here, who created the mallow dotting account? We call for transparency.
Also, check you promoting the platinum (fully paid up VL) membership, you company dog you!

Guest Moomintroll

Some people on here really need help if dots matter so much to them. Aside from moments of utter frustration with a certain Celtic minded poster who believes that overwhelming financial advantages are somehow not relevant as long as you really want to win & that Tartan Tammy arsehole who deserved everything he got, I don't think I have red dotted anything apart from that unpleasant episode with tibbermoresaint & oaksoft.

Some people on here really need help if dots matter so much to them. Aside from moments of utter frustration with a certain Celtic minded poster who believes that overwhelming financial advantages are somehow not relevant as long as you really want to win & that Tartan Tammy arsehole who deserved everything he got, I don't think I have red dotted anything apart from that unpleasant episode with tibbermoresaint & oaksoft.
Also that utter creep Glenanover. Anyone who posts "keep them coming lads" is enormously bothered [emoji23]

8 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

This thread is to point out other peoples heads gone and not to have one yourself.

Consider yourself red dotted.

Calm down mate

Guest Moomintroll
This thread is to point out other peoples heads gone and not to have one yourself.
Consider yourself red dotted.
Calm down min, I wasn't referring to you.

Guest Moomintroll

Calm down mate
No, I am utterly incandescent. I shall forthwith seek out every post you have ever made & red dot them all.

1 hour ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

@heedthebaa I think your pal needs help. Urgently.

Grown ups, some married, with kids even, getting in a state over Dots on a football forum.  Trying to get someone banned, goading and bullying them, Tragic but hilarious at the same time. If Rab needs help, f**k knows what marshmallow needs. Carry on 

31 minutes ago, throbber said:

The Mallow account is clearly someone trying to stitch Rab up.

Clarification off the mods would be appreciated 

26 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
50 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Calm down mate

No, I am utterly incandescent. I shall forthwith seek out every post you have ever made & red dot them all.

You should get a solicitor involved, this could go all the way.