Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

7 minutes ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Totally and utterly obsessed! 😂. It's you whose head has gone. 

12 red dots on the Champions League thread last night. Over 20 on the last Champion League night.

You have succeeded Kuro as The Minter in Chief! A sad and angry loser with no life outside P&B. 😂

ETA - Yet another red dot from our resident moron - the Meltdown minter! 😄

Switch your notifications off and get on with your life.

8 hours ago, ali_91 said:

No, that’s everything. 

Says the man who feels like people living on the street are an affront to him personally.

Relax yourself, be less Tory and love your fellow man. 

Preaching tolerance in the most aggresive, intolerant way possible. That's so ali_91 :lol:

@Rab B Nesbit appears to have created another new dotting account called “The Mallow” to green dot all of his own posts. His obsession with @Marshmallo and dots in general is hilarious and terrifying in equal measure.

At some point, exactly like with Grimbo, he’ll need to be banned for his own good. This level of obsession is unhealthy.

2 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

@Rab B Nesbit appears to have created another new dotting account called “The Mallow” to green dot all of his own posts. His obsession with @Marshmallo and dots in general is hilarious and terrifying in equal measure.

At some point, exactly like with Grimbo, he’ll need to be banned for his own good. This level of obsession is unhealthy.

They PM'd me about 10 minutes ago and started red dotting my posts. 

The PM read " @Rosewell", which also joined yesterday.

Rab visits both profiles as can be seen on their respective pages.. 

Edited by Dele

[mention=35012]Rab B Nesbit[/mention] appears to have created another new dotting account called “The Mallow” to green dot all of his own posts. His obsession with [mention=20881]Marshmallo[/mention] and dots in general is hilarious and terrifying in equal measure.
Surely a mod can look at this. An IP ban?

This is not healthy at all. Some people have met this guy and this is the shite he is up to. Crazy

1 hour ago, Dele said:

@The Mallow - last online - 4hrs ago.

@Rab B Nesbit - last online - 4hrs ago.

Hmmm. 

And previous to that I hadn’t been online since before driving to the game. 

I’ll repeat again just so we are very clear here. Nothing to do with me. 

Edited by Rab B Nesbit

10 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Totally and utterly obsessed! 😂. It's you whose head has gone. 

12 red dots on the Champions League thread last night. Over 20 on the last Champion League night.

You have succeeded Kuro as The Minter in Chief! A sad and angry loser with no life outside P&B. 😂

ETA - Yet another red dot from our resident moron - the Meltdown minter! 😄

It's coloured circles on a football forum you absolute mentalist

Totally and utterly obsessed! [emoji23]. It's you whose head has gone. 
You have succeeded Kuro as The Minter in Chief! A sad and angry loser with no life outside P&B. [emoji23]

ETA - Yet another red dot from our resident moron - the Meltdown minter! [emoji1]
Some bite [emoji23]

The dotting account has been binned. Anyone creating alias accounts for the purposes of "dotting" is liable to get binned too.

If red dots mean that much to you, try upgrading to a Platinum account (or becoming a mod). Then you get 10 x as many to dole out to your heart's content. 

The dotting account has been binned. Anyone creating alias accounts for the purposes of "dotting" is liable to get binned too.
If red dots mean that much to you, try upgrading to a Platinum account (or becoming a mod). Then you get 10 x as many to dole out to your heart's content. 
Take this as my official request for mod status then.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Take this as my official request for mod status then.

Acknowledged

28 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

The 'flynny' account?