Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

13 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Totally and utterly obsessed! 😂. It's you whose head has gone. 

12 red dots on the Champions League thread last night. Over 20 on the last Champion League night.

You have succeeded Kuro as The Minter in Chief! A sad and angry loser with no life outside P&B. 😂

ETA - Yet another red dot from our resident moron - the Meltdown minter! 😄

@LincolnHearts consider the dots finished, I have a new target.

2 hours ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

The dotting account has been binned. Anyone creating alias accounts for the purposes of "dotting" is liable to get binned too.

If red dots mean that much to you, try upgrading to a Platinum account (or becoming a mod). Then you get 10 x as many to dole out to your heart's content. 

@LincolnHearts pays for dots but won’t pay for a better house for his family to live in.

5A4AC41D-177F-4E21-93C2-A82183FD5AE0.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Dele said:

That truce never lasted long. :lol:

Ha ha. I started red dotting LH just for a reaction which I got quite quickly but since then it’s just been a battle of wills to see who will give up first.  I’m going to do a McCoist and walk away. Poor guy (literally) needs a break.

Just now, LincolnHearts said:

I'm still pleased to see the dots ain't bothering you mate.

I know you taught the Jews how to be tight, but a platinum membership is only a tenner.

Treat yourself.

I’d rather pay for the land mate.

As for the dots they’ve never bothered me enough to send an unsolicited PM or anything. You’d need to be a real loser to do that.

Same thing with making up alias accounts to red dot yourself and then claim it’s another poster. What was the one you did with me? Iceland or Finland or something like that it was called? You probably do your weekly shopping in Iceland.

12 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Ha ha. I started red dotting LH just for a reaction which I got quite quickly but since then it’s just been a battle of wills to see who will give up first.  I’m going to do a McCoist and walk away. Poor guy (literally) needs a break.

That's a lie up there with your 'teacher gave me a blowjob' and 'pumped the singer from a Rhianna tribute band'

1 minute ago, Dindeleux said:

I’d rather pay for the land mate.

As for the dots they’ve never bothered me enough to send an unsolicited PM or anything. You’d need to be a real loser to do that.

Same thing with making up alias accounts to red dot yourself and then claim it’s another poster. What was the one you did with me? Iceland or Finland or something like that it was called? You probably do your weekly shopping in Iceland.

You're like a broken record mate.

I have challenged you before to post the 'loads of PM's' you claim I sent you, and have invited you to get a moderator to check the score with multi accounts.

We all know the reason you haven't.

1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

That's a lie up there with your 'teacher gave me a blowjob' and 'pumped the singer from a Rhianna tribute band'

If I’m lying about why I gave you the dots then you are basically saying your own posts are shite and clearly I’m red dotting them on merit.

Don’t think you thought that through.

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

You're like a broken record mate.

I have challenged you before to post the 'loads of PM's' you claim I sent you, and have invited you to get a moderator to check the score with multi accounts.

We all know the reason you haven't.

I just said “unsolicited” PM......so you didn’t send me a PM?

I'm guessing @Rosewell has been banned. I'm now getting a messages from @The Prophet tagging both @Rosewell and @The Mallow in them.

I'm going to give @Rab B Nesbit some due here. Even he's not this unhinged.

I'm no really bothered about the red dots, the c***s just keep taking up inbox space. I only recently emptied it. 

I'm guessing [mention=78311]Rosewell[/mention] has been banned. I'm now getting a messages from [mention=78321]The Prophet[/mention] tagging both [mention=78311]Rosewell[/mention] and [mention=78313]The Mallow[/mention] in them.
I'm going to give [mention=35012]Rab B Nesbit[/mention] some due here. Even he's not this unhinged.
I'm no really bothered about the red dots, the c***s just keep taking up inbox space. I only recently emptied it. 
Haha I'm the same.