Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Guest Moomintroll
Some sterling efforts on the Fauldhouse thread in Juniors.
Oh my, fergie bhoy will not be long for this posting world by the looks of it. Would be a great meeting of minds if he & dryhorce ever crossed trails.

Guest Moomintroll

Think he might’ve been punted. The Fauldhouse thread’s certainly had a tidy up.
This is less than surprising news, at least Pepp is still around to keep us all entertained.

In defence of Alex Salmond and his rape allegations @WATTOO has sided with Salmond and against this "weirdo" generation.

Apparently it's perfectly normal to go around moving folks hair to whisper in their ears and also perfectly acceptable to pinch arses. "It's a compliment!".

"Thankfully Eastern Europe is still normal so at least the whole world hasn't gone insane".

creepy c**t.

In defence of Alex Salmond and his rape allegations [mention=39137]WATTOO[/mention] has sided with Salmond and against this "weirdo" generation.
Apparently it's perfectly normal to go around moving folks hair to whisper in their ears and also perfectly acceptable to pinch arses. "It's a compliment!".
"Thankfully Eastern Europe is still normal so at least the whole world hasn't gone insane".
creepy c**t.

So he’s the second this week to be outed as a raging pervert (after 1888Lichtie)?

17 minutes ago, Dele said:

In defence of Alex Salmond and his rape allegations @WATTOO has sided with Salmond and against this "weirdo" generation.

creepy c**t.

NO, I didn't say that at all, but feel free to make things up.

See you in court..............

2 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

On that topic, has Pie and Bovril ever been mentioned in court? The closest we've come is Adam's "CC: Donaldson's solicitors". 

6 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

1 hour ago, WATTOO said:

Reading the allegations, I'm pretty sure everyone on this forum / planet has been guilty of at least one, I know I have, in fact some of it seems pretty normal.

Speaking to a girl in a nightclub, would you move her hair to speak in her ear ? Yes. 

Would you put your hand on her arm ? Yes, of course.

Maybe times have changed and young people nowadays don't touch each other but I personally find that rather strange and I've never heard anyone in the past complain about such trivialities.

I suppose context is required, however given that these events happened to the same people over the course of a couple of years, you'd have thought there would have been complaints lodged at the time ??

Seems very much like a stitch up job to me and also a sad indictment on our current "weirdo" society................

58 minutes ago, Dele said:

Erm, why would you move someone's hair to talk to them? 

Creepy c**t. 

53 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

Seriously ?

Have you never been clubbing ?

Anyway, how the fcuck is moving someone's hair "sexual assault" ??

47 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

I

If they have long hair, brush it aside to speak in their ear, it's not exactly a heinous crime !!

28 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

No, I did.

Seriously though, have none of you guys ever had your arse felt by a burd in a club ?

I always took it as a compliment rather than something that made me think of "sexual assault".

Thankfully Eastern Europe is still pretty normal so it's not the whole world that's gone mad.............