Heads Gone (The 8MileBU Awards)

Some lassie has told Wattoo, in an attempt to fob him off gently, that she can't hear anything he says because she's got long hair and he's spent the rest of his life sweatily touching women in clubs trying to make himself heard. 

36 minutes ago, Dele said:

I never expected pulling him up for being a racist arsehole would have him making pictures for me. 

It's touching (not in a @WATTOO way). 

The tag team's in here!  😁

You cannot beat racism by false accusations, Dele. And of course, you are unable to link to any source which leads you to make that allegation.

Dele and Delete right enough.

Just now, Dundee Hibernian said:

You cannot beat racism by false accusations, Dele. And of course, you are unable to link to any source which leads you to make that allegation.

Yes that's definitely what's happened. Everyone else who was pulling you up too is wrong, you're right. 

35 minutes ago, Dele said:

Yes that's definitely what's happened. Everyone else who was pulling you up too is wrong, you're right. 

'Everyone else? From the derby thread, a Dundee fan posted a racist comment from Twitter, and another Dundee fan appeared to contradict his fellow fan's viewpoint.

I asked for clarification, which led to a mini meltdown from 'dees such as yourself (and camp followers like Delete). As I was perceived to have misinterpreted one of your fellow poster's intended message, I wrote directly to him and apologised: he accepted in good grace. 

You should, if you are fully against any form of racism, retract your false accusation, unless you think it proper to trivialise prejudice or bigotry.

1 hour ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Dele and Delete right enough.

You're not joking, very sad and rather pathetic individuals would more or less sum them up...............

This thread is the Champions League of the bampot.
Qualify out of the sub-forums and compete in here under the lights?

All of the best heads gones do happen in here after a prelimanry heads gone has been highlighted, dragging the protagonists in here tbh, so you may have a point.

No one forced you to make a spectacular arse of yourself on the Scottish Cup thread to be fair, don't shoot the messenger. 

I was simply pointing out diddy team mentality, which resulted in furious replies from several posters, quite a hilarious episode to watch unfold.

It could be worse though, I could be Magee.