Oliver Burke

Contra

2 hours ago, Officer Barbrady said:

Using other people's banter for a nice change. Not. Ever an original thought?

:lol:

Because using the whole "...not" bait and switch is ridiculously fresh.  As Falcor says (is it ok if I quote other people?), heid's gone.

Yeah I've got no problem with the German fans' beef* with Leipzig (though I also don't actually have a problem with how Leipzig have propelled themselves to the top). There are bigger and more relevant issues I choose to concern myself with. It's the idea of tossing a cow's bloody head on the pitch that I find rather repugnant. It's the equivalent of a slabbering anger post on PnB.

*See what I did there? ETA: pish, someone beat me to the pun cabinet!

I'm curious as to what the limit is for "not bending over and taking it" in terms of protest.  Is throwing a severed animal head the pinnacle?  I imagine not, as that was described as "a dainty wee protest", so where do we go from there?  Stabbing an opposing fan?  Burning down their property?

Where do we stop Barbrady?!