Oliver Burke

Contra

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I think woof was joking with that post, as there was a Rangers fan who made an almost identical post to that one before the season started.

No joke, but a pinch of hyperbole to flush out the dummies. That said, Walker, McGinn and Nicholson all promising players. In 2 years, I expect all 4 to be in the full squad (if Walker is not injured) but McKay playing at the highest level. Burke will trump them all, however.

48 minutes ago, woof! said:

No joke, but a pinch of hyperbole to flush out the dummies. That said, Walker, McGinn and Nicholson all promising players. In 2 years, I expect all 4 to be in the full squad (if Walker is not injured) but McKay playing at the highest level. Burke will trump them all, however.

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt by saying it was a joke, but no, you are an utter moron.

If youre a "real footballing person", and think McKay is the most talented Scotsman in the Country, then you should probably switch to watching Rugby, or Snooker, or even Cricket, as footballs not for you.

4 hours ago, woof! said:

McKay is the most talented Scottish player playing in Scotland. To those that understand football, it's blindingly obvious. It's also obvious he is a central midfielder and not a winger. He has the best first touch and acceleration of any Scottish player in the league, not to mention vision and weight of pass. When he leaves Rangers for a better league this will become abundantly obvious.

Hi Barrie 

10 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt by saying it was a joke, but no, you are an utter moron.

If youre a "real footballing person", and think McKay is the most talented Scotsman in the Country, then you should probably switch to watching Rugby, or Snooker, or even Cricket, as footballs not for you.

Seems it's just me and former pros that are talking mince, but you chaps carry on.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/09/10/bbc-pundit-pat-nevin-raves-about-special-barrie-mckay-predicts-h/

12 hours ago, woof! said:

Seems it's just me and former pros that are talking mince, but you chaps carry on.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/09/10/bbc-pundit-pat-nevin-raves-about-special-barrie-mckay-predicts-h/

I'll believe the Rangers fans I know AND my own eyes over Pat Nevin, mate. 

Name me a well-ish known crap player and I'll find you an article of someone calling him 'good'...

But you carry on, fella.

To suggest he is "crap" is ludicrous. You don't get to the level he has achieved at a relatively young age by being a " shit" player.

The boy is obviously talented but will he ever become an established international player remains to be seen.

Let's hope he does. So many people here are far too quick to write off a player based on having seen him in a couple of games, on the telly or, indeed, because of the team he plays for.

15 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Woof! Is entitled to any opinion he wants as this is an open and fair forum.

He is clearly a dribbling imbecile so let's give him the respect he deserves.

I gave no permission to access my medical records.

To suggest he is "crap" is ludicrous. You don't get to the level he has achieved at a relatively young age by being a " shit" player.

The boy is obviously talented but will he ever become an established international player remains to be seen.

Let's hope he does. So many people here are far too quick to write off a player based on having seen him in a couple of games, on the telly or, indeed, because of the team he plays for.

What level? He's in a newly promoted side who's sitting mid-table. The only reason you're not writing him off is due to who he plays for.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

What level? He's in a newly promoted side who's sitting mid-table. The only reason you're not writing him off is due to who he plays for.

He's a 21 year old whose been in the Scotland senior squad for the last three games. Odd to write him off, no?

As an Ayr United supporter I dont give a shit who he plays for...if guys who have played at a very high level of foootball are telling us all that this boy is good then why can't we accept that and let him flourish or otherwise.

My grouse is with the pathetic individuals who are quick to denounce the guy as shit, crap and similar descriptions when it is absolutely blatant to anyone who is not biased towards the Glasgow divide that he is none of these things....FFS give the lad a chance. So what if he doesn't turn out to be Messi. He won't be the only player in the world not to reach that level.

He's played in the top league in Scotland for 5 games ffs..  How is that enough time to cone to the conclusion that he's a great player? Playing well against Championship sides, some of whom were part time, is hardly a good gauge.