Oliver Burke

Contra

7 hours ago, ayrmad said:

I don't watch many live games on TV now, I far prefer MOTD or FL show, I can see the CL getting the same treatment from more football fans if they don't buck up their ideas and make it more competitive,  unsurprisingly they appear to be angling for the closed shop moneymaking alternative.

wee bit off topic, what you say might be true in the traditional football heartlands but the big tv audiences with big money are now in asia and America, they are all about big teams playing each other as much as possible

RB Leipzig currently 3-1 up away at Freiburg. As it stands they're 6 points clear at the top.  Burke on the bench but I expect he'll get some game time.

Nice to be flicking between the Portuguese league and Bundesliga to see how two players aged 19 and 20 are getting on.
Makes a change from following the text commentary of Peterborough vs Burton Albion to follow the usual might have beens.

On 11/25/2016 at 23:46, dogmc said:

Gauld n Burke can't get near a game for us.......mcginn forrest n Wallace can.....yep.....but who could possibly do better than strachan? ???whoooo? ??

Burke's featured in 50% of the games he's been available for so far.  Hardly "can't get near a game".  Gauld's hardly lighting up the U21s, so hardly surprising he's not featuring yet.

Edited by forameus

1 hour ago, forameus said:

Burke's featured in 50% of the games he's been available for so far.  Hardly "can't get near a game".  Gauld's hardly lighting up the U21s, so hardly surprising he's not featuring yet.

Also, I'd rather have Scotland's third choice left back playing left back, or Scotland 8th choice central midfielder playing in central midfield than either Gauld or Burke playing out of position.   It's like me saying I can't believe Scott Fox gets overlooked when Strachan calls up Matt Phillips to warm the bench.