St Mirren vs Hibs

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will go for 0-2.

Aye.

Second half non event really. Hibs were happy with 2 and we never looked like getting back into it.

Need big improvement for Ayr next week.

Watched the whole game on St Mirren TV. Pretty much controlled it tbh, thought Shinnie could have done a wee bit better with his shooting.

McGinns strike of the crossbar would have been a peach.

I love how you could hear the abuse from the crowd on that stream, McGinn took a few pelters :lol:

Onwards and upwards, good Hibs

Awful from us. Hibs should have been further ahead by half-time. Second half they did what they had to while playing in first gear. If we'd even thought about maybe getting forward to create a chance they'd have easily slapped us down.

Utterly embarrassing from us. Created bugger all - one shot on goal all game - no urgency, desire, passion and all the rest of it. Weirdly, the qualities Rae had as a player are exactly what is missing from the team.

Horrendous performance from us. Hibs didn't do much after 2-0 but then they didn't have to. If by some miracle we'd pulled one back, they'd have turned the screw and scored again. 

Webster and Baird have got to go. One is so old and slow he's basically fossilising in front of us and the other is an accident waiting to happen at every opportunity. Our midfield was, as predicted, non existent and to that end never gave our wingers or front men much of a chance at all. 

I thought, going by what I'd read, most saints fans were delighted with their transfer business and the squad Rae had assembled? 

I'm delighted we've kept Cummings so far as well. He'll easily get more than 20 goals again and if we want to cash in we can at the end of the season. 

Archived