The East Kilbride FC Thread

The_Judge

6 minutes ago, ekok said:

Hi Fuzzy,  didn't take as a complaint.  Isn't it great we are talking about a great crowd at a great game in the great Lowland League   !

The only problem is the more this happens,  the closer the wagons will be circled in SPFL.

Agree 100 %.

22 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

It wasnt a typo. He clearly stated 5k a week. Thst aint no typo. Just false info. But good try fuzzywuzzy.

oooopps. Another typo.

It was a genuine mistake as £500 was the figure I was given. However, you just believe what you want. 

17 hours ago, ekok said:

Hi Fuzzy,  didn't take as a complaint.  Isn't it great we are talking about a great crowd at a great game in the great Lowland League   !

The only problem is the more this happens,  the closer the wagons will be circled in SPFL.

It's not much more complicated than getting more top ex-junior clubs like Lithgae Rose in as quickly as possible to have lower division SPFL sized crowds at most LL games. It's not just the SPFL that have been circling the wagons, unfortunately. If you were playing Pollok or Clydebank, you would probably have to make the game all ticket, for example, In a similar way to a game against the Accies.

What a draw in South Challenge Cup,  away to St Cadoc's. Absolute karma, Martin , BJ and Mick and loads of guys, on and off the pitch who we know like brothers,  because we are. This will be a game between two excellent teams , total respect,  if I was Sky or Via Play, get this on the box.

Edited by ekok
Missing name

On 23/10/2023 at 22:04, ekok said:

What a draw in South Challenge Cup,  away to St Cadoc's. Absolute karma, Martin , BJ and Mick and loads of guys, on and off the pitch who we know like brothers,  because we are. This will be a game between two excellent chequebook teams , total respect,  if I was Sky or Via Play, get this on the box.

FTFY

Having said that, hope it's a good game for you.

On 23/10/2023 at 21:04, ekok said:

What a draw in South Challenge Cup,  away to St Cadoc's. Absolute karma, Martin , BJ and Mick and loads of guys, on and off the pitch who we know like brothers,  because we are. This will be a game between two excellent teams , total respect,  if I was Sky or Via Play, get this on the box.

Eeeew, pass the sickbag. 🤣

3 hours ago, Crazy Feet said:

Ian McShane on his way? Or more crap rumours?

I think you will see EK doing a bit more transfer trading if things continue to go the way they are going, in terms of readying themselves for the play-offs. So it would be no surprise to see them sign players from higher up the food chain in preparation. 

15 hours ago, Pyramid Watcher said:

I think you will see EK doing a bit more transfer trading if things continue to go the way they are going, in terms of readying themselves for the play-offs. So it would be no surprise to see them sign players from higher up the food chain in preparation. 

McShane is some player to be fair.