La Liga / Copa Del Rey Ole

capybara

You couldn't mark this man's neck with a blowtorch. 

Ruined the club financially, but is claiming Messi would've been able to stay if they hadn't fired him for. I'm sure he would've turned it sufficiently, right enough. 

Screenshot_20210817_070931_com.android.chrome.jpg

Levante vs Madrid has been a cracker. 3-3 and the Levante keeper has just been sent off for the most deliberate handball you'll ever see.

edit - Levante have used all their subs, so an outfield player has gone in goal. You love to see it.

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

12 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Levante vs Madrid has been a cracker. 3-3 and the Levante keeper has just been sent off for the most deliberate handball you'll ever see.

edit - Levante have used all their subs, so an outfield player has gone in goal. You love to see it.

Was a cracker. I was in the middle of texting my pal saying how much of a doo Vinicius is and he went and scored a cracker. 

• 2 weeks later...

What a day for Real Madrid. Camavinga for around £30m and then offering and walking away from M'Bappe (€220m) because PSG were taking too long before saying "We will sign him in January on a pre contract. Good day and goodbye". 

• 2 weeks later...

99th minute winner by Thomas Lemar for Atleti away to Espanyol- big 3 points and first time they have won there in 4.

Atleti were shocking in first half and should have been more than one down. Simeone made a ton of changes at half time which changed the game. Koondogbia settled the midfield and pressure grew until the equaliser. 

On paper, it is now a very strong squad and Simeone will probably take time to work out the best way to fit everyone in - but attacking options of Suarez, Griezmann, Felix, Correa and Cunha Cunha isn't too bad. 

Looking forward to going to the Metropoolitano for the Porto game on Wed, will be my first game of the season and first since before COVID.

9 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Real go one down to Valencia, introduce the boi and win 2-1.

Who run da world? 

Camavinga. 

While Barcelona find themselves 1-0 down to Granada with a frontline of Ronald Araujo, Gerard Pique, and Luuk De Jong 😂

• 2 weeks later...