Pars vs. Doonhamers

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did that dickhead (Talbot) not f*ck one of our players when he was at Livi as well?! Still a f£cking animal I presume?

Hopefully it's not too bad for young Dykes but if it is then is maybe opens the door for a Carmichael return.

The Talbot challenge was on Jacobs. Dykes was injured in a separate incident.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Did that dickhead (Talbot) not f*ck one of our players when he was at Livi as well?! Still a f£cking animal I presume?

Hopefully it's not too bad for young Dykes but if it is then is maybe opens the door for a Carmichael return.

Talbot didn't injure him. It was an innocuous challenge from Ashcroft. No comppaints from qots. Hope he's OK. He was left sitting behind the dugout and someone came out with ice so maybe a twist or ligaments?

I didn't know who had tackled Dykes. I was just meaning didn't Talbot nail one of our players for Livi(?) in the past and going by the red card and lack of complaints from Pars fans he's obviously made another awful one today. I put Dykes' injury in another paragraph for that reason but I can see how it appears ai was implying he was the one that booted Dykes :-P

Guest Back Post Misses
As strange as it is and given how poor we were most of the match, I thought we should have got a draw.

Hopefully the BOD have got bigger pockets than we thought because we need more bodies in there.

Send for Masterton and his thieving cheating ways again eh? You would have thought you lot would have learned by now?

Send for Masterton and his thieving cheating ways again eh? You would have thought you lot would have learned by now?

Hoping that the club have more money than what the fans originally thought definitely means we want to see us cheat our way to success.

Up eh road.

Shite game. Talbot Red was as clear as they come. I seem to be in the minority in thinking that he should never have got his place back.

Pars were dreadful, heard talk of an illness in the camp this week, I hope that's true or it's a very worrying sign.

All that being said, but for some inexplicably poor refereeing at the end, we could have stolen a point.

Grand result without playing our best. Pleased Del got his 100th with a well worked free kick routine. Felt we deserved a lead at half time.

Ii was half a pitch away and had followed the ball, so I can't judge the red card decision. What I did see, viz. a late challenge, was worth a card but I was still surprised when it was a straight red, seeing the ref had been pretty reluctant to book anybody.

after that we used the space well at times but Pars did well in defence and we couldn't get the second. When they went for it in the last 10 mins we were hanging on and I was relieved when the final whistle came. Hope Lyndonis OK. Miller had another good game. Some of our passing today was a bit slack; frustrating when there was an easy ball to keep possession and the move going.

onwards and upwardsh

Technically correct in that a shot that hits both posts does miss the target I suppose.

Perhaps a little misleading though.

Not particularly, you did only have one shot on target, you did score from it. Wish we were as clinical as that.

Absolute shite, fearing we're in for a relegation battle tbh

QOTS more than deserved to be ahead at half time as we could barely pass the ball (McCabe was particularly guilty) and we only had one real chance which Moffat shockingly squandered, a player who surely wouldn't be in the starting line up had Johnston actually brought in a proper striker by now. We got away with murder when Lyle's free kick bounced off one post before hitting the other.

Thought McMullan made an impact when he came on at half time, Talbot's challenge was fucking stupid, what on earth was he thinking? From the games he's played in this season, he's been out of his depth like a few others. When Moffat went off i thought Reilly looked more of a threat up top himself and we pushed for it in the final fifteen minutes. We should have had a penalty when Robinson made a mess of Geggan's effort, was it Reilly or Spence who followed in? Either way, one of them was illegally stopped by the QOTS player from putting the ball into the back of the net.

Two week break comes at a good time for us, hopefully Murdoch and Wedderburn will be back and we'll have a new forward in by the Dundee United game...as god help it, we need one.

AJ has made a c**t of building a squad for this level, his signings have been shocking so far this season.
Talbot deserved to go, late and should get a fine by the club.
McCabe was so bad I cannot even be arsed going into all the details.
Fear we will get relegated this year, we have nothing

Players not up to this level.

Hutton, his height, or lack of it, is a problem. He can't command his box and is slow to get to shots.

Martin, failed as a centre half at league one. Now looks like a half decent squad player. Beaten far too easily last week for the goal.

Williamson, fans favourite but his end product is not there. 

McCabe, terrible, lazy and gives the ball away constantly. 

Spence, not up to league one so why resign him?

BRE? could be coached but he's a bombscare against quality.

Hopkirk, same as spence.

Moffat, I was wrong, he's just pish.

Reilly, utterly missing so far. 

AJ has made a complete mess of it. Worse team than last year, I feared as much a few weeks back. 

Saying that if we had kept the head or made the right decisions in a couple of games we would've got a couple of draws.

Archived