Pars vs. Doonhamers

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stonewall penalty. How on Earth was that not given?! BRE missed as sitter after it as well.

Can't believe we wait until we're a man down and in injury time to show a bit of guts and determination.

Decent shout for another penalty there, didn't look like the boy was doing anything othet than barging into Geggan. It was the Falkirk supporting ref who never gives us anything but even with all the "cheat" chants we got what we deserved for the first half performance. A wee bit disappointed with Queens after their good start but I suppose they care having the three points in their hipper.

Two major decisions going against us in two weeks isn't helping things tbh.

Queen of the South scoring with there only shot on target aswell, as terrible as we were at times we were worth a point today, incredible decision by the referee.

Newly promoted sides are often tricky opposition, especially  at the start of the season, they treat  every game like it's a cup final especially against the established clubs in the division. It's important to get the job done and get the points regardless of performance.

12 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Two major decisions going against us in two weeks isn't helping things tbh.

Queen of the South scoring with there only shot on target aswell, as terrible as we were at times we were worth a point today, incredible decision by the referee.

Technically correct in that a shot that hits both posts does miss the target I suppose.

Perhaps a little misleading though.

As strange as it is and given how poor we were most of the match, I thought we should have got a draw.

Hopefully the BOD have got bigger pockets than we thought because we need more bodies in there.

We've beaten Ayr and Falkirk without putting in a blockbuster performance and by the sounds of it we've done the same again today. I can't wait until we're firing on all cylinders.

The loss of Dykes takes the shine off the result though. That's awful news for us, and worse for him. Hopefully it's not as bad as it appears to have looked.

Did that dickhead (Talbot) not f*ck one of our players when he was at Livi as well?! Still a f£cking animal I presume?

Hopefully it's not too bad for young Dykes but if it is then is maybe opens the door for a Carmichael return.

Archived