Celtic v Rangers

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just seen the figures for the viewers in the US.

Manchester Derby - 623,000

Schalke v Bayern - 97,000

Old Firm - 25,000

"Worldwide appeal"

Further proof that the media in this country quite literally make up facts and headlines with zero evidence backing them.  There is no worldwide appeal to see an OF game. There never has been either.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, weirdcal said:

Wait wait wait.. rangers fans removing an h instead of adding one??

See it is easy to break 'tradishuns'

What was the outcome on Saturday?  Were those in the Rebel County watching the Celtic game or did they, as I would think to be the most likely, opt for the Manchester Derby?

36 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

You are nothing without your wee pal aren't you Benny. :lol:

You do know that I'm pishing myself laughing at you and the hibs fan, don't you?

The pair of you are in pieces:) 

Just now, bennett said:

You do know that I'm pishing myself laughing at you and the hibs fan, don't you?

The pair of you are in pieces:) 

:lol:  You might want to pish in your toilet or you pishing yourself is the end result of destroying your B&B toilet after Saturdays lolathon.

4 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

:lol:  You might want to pish in your toilet or you pishing yourself is the end result of destroying your B&B toilet after Saturdays lolathon.

Did you get dropped on your head as a child?

Just now, Jimmy85 said:

Ironic coming from probably the biggest simpleton on the entire forum. 

I am almost certain he wanted to compare cranial damage, I can't compete with the amount of times he tested gravity with his cranium.

Just now, MikeyWellFan said:

Did I miss a 3 page Bennett breakdown? :lol:

I think there is a 55 page centre spread pull out souvenir collectors edition due any time soon and should be a classic containing all his best meltdowns. :)

What was the outcome on Saturday?  Were those in the Rebel County watching the Celtic game or did they, as I would think to be the most likely, opt for the Manchester Derby?

The rugby on small screen the oldfirm on till 5 to kick off on the big.
Once rugby was done the old firm on small screens.

17 hours ago, BobWilliamson said:

118 pages on a game that interests so few :lol:

118 pages x say, 20 posts a thread (many posters having posted more than 1 post) = 2360 posts, less than the average attendance at a lot of non league English grounds.

Warburton isn't handling the Glasgow press goldfish bowl or the unrealistic expectations of the Rangers support very well. Any manager of the gruesome twosome are scrutinised heavily and he just needs to deal with that. The sense of entitlement surrounding The Rangers won't help him either, a trophyless season coupled with a finish of 3rd or lower won't be tolerated, despite the likelihood of that happening (if he lasts that long).

I wonder how many emails will be sent to the address at the bottom of this story signed off:

Regards

Lee Wallace

A grass.

Arrest over ‘hanging’ effigies of Rangers fans at Celtic game

Hanging effigies Image caption The effigies were hung from the stands at the recent Celtic v Rangers game

A 27-year-old man has been arrested after effigies of Rangers fans were hung from the stands during the recent Glasgow derby at Celtic Park.

The mock hangings involved two blow up dolls, one with a Rangers scarf, the other with an Orange sash

Police have also set up a dedicated email address to gather video footage of disorder and vandalism at the game.

Toilets in the away end of the ground were vandalised and both clubs later released statements over fan behaviour.

damaged toilets Image caption Police have requested mobile phone footage of vandalism to toilets at Celtic Park

Det Insp David Stewart, who is leading the investigation, said: "Today specifically, we are requesting people with mobile phone footage of vandalism within the toilets of the away support section to contact us.

"I would ask anyone who witnessed or who captured this vandalism to contact police, as it may assist with our enquiry.

"I understand there were a number of images and video shared online of this and I would be keen for people to contact us directly with any information they may have."

The detective added: "As part of the wider investigation, we have been viewing CCTV and obtaining footage from broadcasters in order to identify those responsible for disorder, vandalism and offensive or antisocial behaviour."

Police have urged anyone with footage or information to send it to the dedicated email address: CelticRangersDisorder@scotland.pnn.police.uk

Archived