Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

At HT, we asked if we could move to some empty seats behind the goal in the Celtic end. The steward asked why we were in there to begin with. We explained my mates brother-in-law played for St Johnstone & we had comps. We were told we that we had to sit down or leave.

If only they were Celtic stewards I could make sure not a week went past without using the steward & the vile comments from some fans around us from being an excuse to moan on P&B about why I shouldn't go back there.

You shouldn't have been in the home end.

21 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Meant to add, it was the game right after Larsson broke his leg. If I remember correctly his brother-in-law didn't play that night. Think he was out injured.

Why did you think it was a good idea to sit in the home end?

What would happen at Parkhead if someone did the same thing?

St. Johnstone team that played Celtic 24th Oct 1999

A. Main, P. McQuillan, N. Dasovic, G. O'Boyle, P. Kane, N. Lowndes, G. Bollan, D.Griffin, K. O'Halloran, S. McCluskey, K. McAnespie

Subs - M. Simao, S. Robertson, J. O'Neil, J. McBride, K. Thomas

Also in that team that season - D. Dods, M. Lauchlan, M. Millar, S. Frail, G. Gow, B. Crozier, K. Parker, G. Jones, P. Connelly, G. McMahon, K. Cuthbert, R. Grant, A. Ferguson

Apologies if I've missed anyone out. :)

Davie should consider himself lucky

When I was stewarding I had a complaint at half time about a couple of Celtic fans in the wrong end. 

I told them I could probably get them transferred into the away end at half time

They dutifully followed me to the exit and introduced to the supervisor there

And were told to f**k off home.

11 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Glasgow my friend. The Bhoy has been home since 2009.

I've already made my position on Saturdays behaviour clear, but I'll do it again. It was tasteless & bad judgement but I certainly don't think it has anything to do with Boyds Brother as Stan was suggesting or paramilitary executions. For me the poor judgement was that somebody thought this would be the best way to rub it into Rangers about the club killing itself.

Stan was wrong to suggest it was to do with Boyd.

Talking of brushing Saturday's behaviour aside, we'll surely that title has to go to club 1872 & the Rangers board. 1 week on from their players posing for pics with a Loyalist Flute band on the pitch at Windsor Park, they ignore the child abuse banners in their end, the sectarian chanting from their own fans & then have the audacity to attack our fans for our behaviour & sectarianism. Really does take the urine.

Davie it was mock executions, no ifs, no buts.

What our fans got up to has been mentioned on here and in the media, no one has swept it aside. It really can't be defended, same with what the Celtic fans groups got up to.

10 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Davie should consider himself lucky

When I was stewarding I had a complaint at half time about a couple of Celtic fans in the wrong end. 

I told them I could probably get them transferred into the away end at half time

They dutifully followed me to the exit and introduced to the supervisor there

And were told to f**k off home.

:lol: will their oppression ever end....

1 hour ago, The Saintee said:

Why did you think it was a good idea to sit in the home end?

What would happen at Parkhead if someone did the same thing?

Hung naked from the stand roof with their hands tied behind their back.

I remember some mates and I went to Somerset Park by car. We got held up on the way and arrived after kick-off to find the turnstiles at the away end closed. We went in search of a steward and asked how we could get in. He told us to go into the home end but hide our scarves. We declined and went to the pub instead.

We were Meadowbank Thistle supporters, BTW.

1 hour ago, bennett said:

Davie it was mock executions, no ifs, no buts.

What our fans got up to has been mentioned on here and in the media, no one has swept it aside. It really can't be defended, same with what the Celtic fans groups got up to.

I feel really bad now and I must apologise to the Aberdeen fans for the disgraceful treatment of the blow up sheep at Firhill in 1989.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

That and it's the saints, could wipe out the home crowd and you would struggle to call it a massacre.

Back then that would have been a lot of cardboard to replace.

Archived