Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Do excuse this, but f**k the right off you idiot. :1eye

I live in Glasgow and have seen domestic violence aplenty when I have to walk the dogs at night, fights everywhere at times and even close friends who support both sets of the OF going at it hammer and tongs with each other and can say without a shadow of a doubt the new year fixture is by far the worst fucking fixture throughout the whole domestic league campaign by a country mile.

Most of it doesn't even reach the news but is included in Police Scotland's crime reports which actually fucking show domestic crime rises steeply when the OF play at new year, so you wind yer neck in and try to get it back out your arse where it has obviously went up there at some point in your lifetime. :1eye

:lol: you're off yer heid mate.

8 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

We're thinking about spending New Year in Spain this year.  This may have made my mind up.  I'll return the following week and loot your corpses.

The sexual fiddlings will be kept to a minimum, out of respect.

I'm gonny wreck your toilet when you're away.

And by wreck - I just mean drop a smelly shite in it.

11 minutes ago, bennett said:

Wind yer neck in, folk get pished all year long, new year's really just another day. 

It'll be fine, so gie the drama queen pish a rest ffs.

Celtic fans caused chaos at Dens on Boxing Day in 2012. Celtic fans are bad enough without having the game scheduled during the festive holidays where drinking increases dramatically. It's not hard to work out what the point is here.

Just now, Dee Man said:

Celtic fans caused chaos at Dens on Boxing Day in 2012. Celtic fans are bad enough without having the game scheduled during the festive holidays where drinking increases dramatically. It's not hard to work out what the point is here.

Celtic fans are all two can dans?

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Was that the game they were pishing on each other?

I really don't believe that the predicted carnage will happen but if Glasgow ends up in ruins I'll hold my hands up and admit that I was wrong. 

8 minutes ago, bennett said:

Was that the game they were pishing on each other?

I really don't believe that the predicted carnage will happen but if Glasgow ends up in ruins I'll hold my hands up and admit that I was wrong. 

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/dundee/82886/the-atmosphere-was-frightening-celtic-apologise-for-fans-behaviour-at-dens/

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Peter has gotten a fair bit of mileage out of that statement over the years.

Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell said: “We are very proud that Celtic supporters enjoy such a great reputation and it is therefore extremely disappointing that the behaviour of a small minority has tarnished the good name of the club and our fans in this way."

“Our supporters over many years have earned a fantastic reputation for positively supporting the club we will not allow this to be taken from them"

5 minutes ago, bennett said:

Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell said: “We are very proud that Celtic supporters enjoy such a great reputation and it is therefore extremely disappointing that the behaviour of a small minority has tarnished the good name of the club and our fans in this way."

“Our supporters over many years have earned a fantastic reputation for positively supporting the club we will not allow this to be taken from them"

1al9wc.jpg

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

That was the bit that jumped out at me when I read it there. 

Greatest fans in the world.

Strangely, alot of the pubs shut early in Glasgow on Hogmanay and I was out during the afternoon last year and they were empty.
Public transport also shuts down early, so Glasgow itsrlf probably wont be an issue, although the smaller town may be.
Maybe they reckon as its Hogmanay people will do their own thing after?

Archived