Celtic v Rangers

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plenty of steamers will get lifted and a few cases of handbags, just a normal Glasgow hogmanany.

Glasgow will probably be a lot better than the smaller towns across central Scotland. Falkirk especially the braes is horrible enough on an of game but hogmanay will be carnage. Add in likes of Airth Cowie Plean etc....its a recipe for mayhem

In the interests of public safety there shouldn't be any Celtic v The Rangers fixture any time near the festive season were drink is a plenty and idiots galore full of too much alcohol. A poor poor decision by those who brought it back.

In the interests of public safety there shouldn't be any Celtic v The Rangers fixture any time near the festive season were drink is a plenty and idiots galore full of too much alcohol. A poor poor decision by those who brought it back.

Yep. It's as if they are trying to maximise the problems.

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Drink is readily available all year round my learned friend.

Just now, dogmc said:

Yep. It's as if they are trying to maximise the problems.

They had a chance to change things up a bit and leave the worst of traditions between the two supports, note how I said supports as they are the problem and not the clubs themselves. Was a chance to start afresh but now alas it appears they are still got their heads stuck in the past because it is a traditional fixture and not only that the worst fixture by far in Scotland.

I am disappointed some groups or associations still feel the need to pander to the worst of the support by giving them the tools they need to be c***s for sake of a better word.

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Drink is readily available all year round my learned friend.

My God you are a fucking clueless idiot most of the time Benny. :lol:

So what's yer new year banner going to say for the New Year bigotfest OF derby?

Yes alcohol is available 24/7/52 but that isn't my concern, it's the timing of the fixture you numpty?, the worst time of the year to have an OF fixture in most peoples opinion. It's a time of drinking too much and celebrations and to be happy. This fixture and the timing at Hogmany will just bring the worst out of the worst of supporters who can't handle the drink and don't respect it and this is even more of an excuse to get pished and make a c**t of themselves.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

My God you are a fucking clueless idiot most of the time Benny. :lol:

So what's yer new year banner going to say for the New Year bigotfest OF derby?

Yes alcohol is available 24/7/52 but that isn't my concern, it's the timing of the fixture you numpty?, the worst time of the year to have an OF fixture in most peoples opinion. It's a time of drinking too much and celebrations and to be happy. This fixture and the timing at Hogmany will just bring the worst out of the worst of supporters who can't handle the drink and don't respect it and this is even more of an excuse to get pished and make a c**t of themselves.

Wind yer neck in, folk get pished all year long, new year's really just another day. 

It'll be fine, so gie the drama queen pish a rest ffs.

Just now, bennett said:

Wind yer neck in, folk get pished all year long, new year's really just another day. 

It'll be fine, so gie the drama queen pish a rest ffs.

Do excuse this, but f**k the right off you idiot. :1eye

I live in Glasgow and have seen domestic violence aplenty when I have to walk the dogs at night, fights everywhere at times and even close friends who support both sets of the OF going at it hammer and tongs with each other and can say without a shadow of a doubt the new year fixture is by far the worst fucking fixture throughout the whole domestic league campaign by a country mile.

Most of it doesn't even reach the news but is included in Police Scotland's crime reports which actually fucking show domestic crime rises steeply when the OF play at new year, so you wind yer neck in and try to get it back out your arse where it has obviously went up there at some point in your lifetime. :1eye

45 minutes ago, bennett said:

Plenty of steamers will get lifted and a few cases of handbags, just a normal Glasgow hogmanany.

Expert on Glasgow hogmany......

Lives in a b&b in Ayrshire. :lol:

^^^^^fanny:wacko:

Archived