Celtic v Rangers

49 minutes ago, Davie Bhoy said:

I offered my own 'opinion' that I thought it was to symbolise Rangers dying. I thought it was to suggest financial suicide. I still think this was made out to be the case, unless there is now an update on the situation that I don't know about that has clarified this.
He's now looking for an out. He was suggesting it was to do with Boyds brother long before I gave him my opinion that I believed it was to symbolise Rangers committing financial suicide. Even after saying that, he's pounced on the word suicide to suit his agenda. Just typical Stan wanting to pounce on an opinion to try and get his wee digs in. Pretty pathetic for a grown man.

Credit to The Man from Swindon and his adept use of the brush.  He has not only swept Saturday's behaviour aside but has, somehow, made Stan culpable.  You're not simply Davie Bhoy you are Every Bhoy and bulging lobby rugs the length of the country pay tribute to you.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Credit to The Man from Swindon and his adept use of the brush.  He has not only swept Saturday's behaviour aside but has, somehow, made Stan culpable.  You're not simply Davie Bhoy you are Every Bhoy and bulging lobby rugs the length of the country pay tribute to you.

Glasgow my friend. The Bhoy has been home since 2009.

I've already made my position on Saturdays behaviour clear, but I'll do it again. It was tasteless & bad judgement but I certainly don't think it has anything to do with Boyds Brother as Stan was suggesting or paramilitary executions. For me the poor judgement was that somebody thought this would be the best way to rub it into Rangers about the club killing itself.

Stan was wrong to suggest it was to do with Boyd.

Talking of brushing Saturday's behaviour aside, we'll surely that title has to go to club 1872 & the Rangers board. 1 week on from their players posing for pics with a Loyalist Flute band on the pitch at Windsor Park, they ignore the child abuse banners in their end, the sectarian chanting from their own fans & then have the audacity to attack our fans for our behaviour & sectarianism. Really does take the urine.

4 hours ago, Davie Bhoy said:

Glasgow my friend. The Bhoy has been home since 2009.

I've already made my position on Saturdays behaviour clear, but I'll do it again. It was tasteless & bad judgement but I certainly don't think it has anything to do with Boyds Brother as Stan was suggesting or paramilitary executions. For me the poor judgement was that somebody thought this would be the best way to rub it into Rangers about the club killing itself.

Stan was wrong to suggest it was to do with Boyd.

Talking of brushing Saturday's behaviour aside, we'll surely that title has to go to club 1872 & the Rangers board. 1 week on from their players posing for pics with a Loyalist Flute band on the pitch at Windsor Park, they ignore the child abuse banners in their end, the sectarian chanting from their own fans & then have the audacity to attack our fans for our behaviour & sectarianism. Really does take the urine.

Is your explanation of the hands being tied behind back still to "fit them through the turnstiles"? or are you now into full-on "AYE BUT WHITABOOT THAME?!?!" mode?

16 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Amazing isn't it. The worst aspect is that I don't even think he's trolling. He genuinely is this bitter and stupid.

It's the complete inability to objectively question some of his Club or his Clubs fans actions that I find worse. 

1 minute ago, StandFree03 said:

The whole 5 year disappearance and restraining order make perfect sense now TBH, the warning signs were there when he admitted to "snapping" when he heard someone shout "weegie mink" when he was in the home end at mcdiarmid for a Celtic game.

Clearly someone with deep-rooted anger issues.

what's this all about then?

12 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Serious question for our OF chums.

The issue of banning away fans from Ibrox (lol) got me thinking, why do both of you give the other such large away allocations for OF games?

Assuming you would both sell out regardless why would you give the other such a large allocation?

I assume that the away end at Ibrox is given over completely for segregation purposes. Since Celtic park was finished they have pretty much given Rangers an almost identical ticket allocation, so there is probably some kind of reciprocal agreement in place on numbers.

1 minute ago, StandFree03 said:

I've asked him about this before but again it's somehow my fault for not praising Celtic enough :lol:

It really is a race to the bottom with the OF fans when it comes to whataboutery!

6 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

If Davie can't handle "anti-Glasgow bile" at a Saints game how does he cope with the atmosphere at an Old Firm game?

It depends on which one of his personalties he takes to the game. (Using "personality" in its loosest sense, you understand.)

12 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Serious question for our OF chums.

The issue of banning away fans from Ibrox (lol) got me thinking, why do both of you give the other such large away allocations for OF games?

Assuming you would both sell out regardless why would you give the other such a large allocation?

I'm not sure what the maximum percentage of ground capacity that an away team can request is, but I'd imagine that it's to do with segregation and ease of policing.  At Ibrox it looks far easier to just give the Celtic fans the whole of the Broomloan Stand than try to cordon off a smaller part of the stand and have both sets of fans in there.  Same goes for the corner that Celtic give us at Parkhead.

Is your explanation of the hands being tied behind back still to "fit them through the turnstiles"? or are you now into full-on "AYE BUT WHITABOOT THAME?!?!" mode?

For a start that wasn't my "explanation" I put it out there as a 'what if it's because..." & that was just a random example off the top of my head. The fact is, nobody knows yet why the hands were tied. It could've just been as simple as the idiots responsible wanted to do it for no random reason. Who knows. As per though, the bampots seize on everything you put up as a nail on comment. There is no hypothetically speaking on P&B apparently.

It's the complete inability to objectively question some of his Club or his Clubs fans actions that I find worse. 

So given the fact I already condemned the fans responsible escaped your notice again.

The whole 5 year disappearance and restraining order make perfect sense now TBH, the warning signs were there when he admitted to "snapping" when he heard someone shout "weegie mink" when he was in the home end at mcdiarmid for a Celtic game.

Clearly someone with deep-rooted anger issues.

Restraining order? Ah once again the lies flow out you. Snapping :lol: you really are a clown...but you're an amusing one. Not in the way you think right enough.

Fair enough. He went from completely denying it, to then saying it was made to look like "financial" suicide then suddenly I was in the wrong for saying it was abhorrent to have dolls in a suicide pose when kris boyds brother just killed himself.

Hes absolutely all over the place as usual. And as usual it's all someone else's fault.

I didn't go from anything to anything else. I said that's what it looks like to me from the start. Yet another person who is poor at trying to spin things around. Should try telling the truth sometimes. You might like it. You weren't saying it was a bad idea because of what happened to Boyd's brother and nor did you only suggest it because I had claimed I thought it was "financial suicide"...I'll say it again so it sinks in and you don't go on to lie again..."financial suicide". You had already made your claims about It & you said it WAS because of Boyd's brother.

What an odious horrible w****r you really are. Sick in the head really.

I'm not sure what the maximum percentage of ground capacity that an away team can request is, but I'd imagine that it's to do with segregation and ease of policing.  At Ibrox it looks far easier to just give the Celtic fans the whole of the Broomloan Stand than try to cordon off a smaller part of the stand and have both sets of fans in there.  Same goes for the corner that Celtic give us at Parkhead.

I don't think it is. Celtic used to get half of the Govan stand too as well as the enclosure with the Rangers fans above them. Rangers used to get a wee front corner of the main stand at Celtic Park too.

Certainly makes it easier with segregation right enough the way it is now but I think it's more to do with both clubs having large fan bases and having a reciprocal agreement in terms of numbers & prices.

Archived