Dunfermline v Dundee United Sat 10th Sept.

Would the bar at East End Park show the football? I won't be wearing any colours and I'm going with my dad so we would promise to not cause any bother!

Just don't let on you're a United fan and you'll be fine to get in, as I'd imagine it'll be home support only in the bars. I think it's Legends that has a TV, and if there's a live game then they should be showing it. I don't think Charlie D's has a TV but I may be wrong.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, GordieBoy80 said:

Wasn't it Lourenzo's?

Yes, and police are still looking for a senior hooligan spotted on CCTV aggressively brandishing a tartan travel blanket. He knows the heat is still on, hence Granny Danger's trip to London cover story for Saturday's non-attendance. 

43 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Yes, and police are still looking for a senior hooligan spotted on CCTV aggressively brandishing a tartan travel blanket. He knows the heat is still on, hence Granny Danger's trip to London cover story for Saturday's non-attendance. 

Damn.  I would have got away with it if it hadn't been for that pesky Shandon Par.

Even in the noughties Stewart Petrie was putting them past United. He loved a goal against them. Stevie God Crawford seemed to always score against United as well. Then again, he seemed to always score against everyone. Legend. 

Archived