Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

On 18/10/2016 at 11:23, zidane's child said:

Going forward, something has to be done about putting fabricated lies or statements on any campaign marketing. The way Farage laughed it off on Good Morning Britain the next day was a disgrace.

Farages nhs windfall reminded me at the time of Salmond promising to build a sovereign oil wealth fund. 

2 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:

UK government currently seeking a separate eu deal for London while denying one to Scotland.   Better together. 

I wonder if fluffy Mundell, as our mighty Secretary of Sate, is banging the table at the cabinet meeting fighting for a good deal for Scotland?

I wonder if fluffy Mundell, as our mighty Secretary of Sate, is banging the table at the cabinet meeting fighting for a good deal for Scotland?

Is he f**k. He's a dribbling shitebag. The worst type of Scotsman. Total sell out..

Who is the secretary of state for England BTW. Fukin colonial imperial shite. Scotland bent right over.. Unionists on here support that shite. Snivelling cockwombles

5 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

It's also assuming to me that Brexit was supposed to be the forgotten people of Britain sticking it to the elites and one of the first things they're doing is trying to score a wee deal for the City.

The City of London will be a wee exclusive enclave. Like Singapore. Meanwhile, everybody else will be eating out of bins. 

I'll regale the grandkids with tales of eating exotic fruits, like bananas, which will be available only to the elite when the pound makes the Weimar Reichsmark look like a tremendous investment opportunity.

Mundell can't influence brexit as he has been excluded from the brexit cabinet.   Think about that,  scotlands only representative in the UK government and he isn't even part of the brexit team.   

Same guy was on Daily politics the other day saying the government will get the best deal for Scotland re brexit.   How the f**k are they gonna do that?   There's nobody there to even speak for Scotland,  what he means is London will decide what's best for Scotland and we can just suck it up.  Craven doesn't come close. 

At the same time labour has an mp not even from a Scottish constituency as shadow Scottish secretary.   Holy f**k,  anybody who doesn't want out of this disgusting union by now is in a place way beyond my comprehension,  this is mental. 

Any individual who believes someone should qualify for a role on the strength of their place of birth is beyond comprehension and reason

That's a pretty hardcore position on the principle of freedom of movement.

I might not put it quite so forcefully myself but I admire the sentiment

57 minutes ago, mjw said:

Tory boy on Daily Politics arguing for our passports to go back to being blue to give us National identity.
Bloody Nationalists.

Will tie in nicely with the US passport. :whistle  Which given our relationship and tendency to extradite on questionable evidence would be quite appropriate.