Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

11 minutes ago, strichener said:

Stick to deleting posts and putting people on ignore.  Ignored.

5 minutes ago, strichener said:

Surely this makes you the idiot?

I'll come back in a few months and see if you have worked that out yet.

Spot the idiot.

2 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

No actually champ.  Colour me astonished that a brexiteer is too stupid to follow a simple sentence though.

Don't worry I have given you a few months to work it out.  Maybe by that time your teacher will have you caught up with the rest of your primary class.

Edited by strichener

7 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Just watched a bit of Brexit debate on the television.

One person voted leave because "I found out that our fishermen can't just fish where they like because we are in the EU."

“We’re not racists, we’ve done our research!”

3 minutes ago, Fullerene said:

Just watched a bit of Brexit debate on the television.

One person voted leave because "I found out that our fishermen can't just fish where they like because we are in the EU."

Strichener?

Seriously, there was a brexit thing on telly this morning and the reasons for leavers to vote were multifarious and all over the place.

One Asian guy said his big concern was immigration and that to become a truly multicultural society we had to leave and accept more people from the rest of the world.

There was an elderly white guy just behind him who looked totally incredulous. I bet his main concern was immigration too, just not in any way like the first guy had described.

I see Farage has now appeared on BBC's Question Time 32 times which puts him at the joint highest number of appearances.
Not bad for someone who's not even an MP.

He now spends his time on the BBC promoting Brexit and Fox News in the US promoting Trump.

2 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

I see Farage has now appeared on BBC's Question Time 32 times which puts him at the joint highest number of appearances.
Not bad for someone who's not even an MP.

He now spends his time on the BBC promoting Brexit and Fox News in the US promoting Trump.

And speaking at far right rallies in Germany.  His party has zero MPs and is polling at 2%, yet he's on question time every other week.  Something very strange about that.

I noticed that Farage was championing the folk in the RAF the other day. Correct me if I'm wrong but did he not speak at some far right rally a few months ago which was organised by Hitlers nephew/grand daugher or something like that?

Edited by RiG

Strichener?
Seriously, there was a brexit thing on telly this morning and the reasons for leavers to vote were multifarious and all over the place.
One Asian guy said his big concern was immigration and that to become a truly multicultural society we had to leave and accept more people from the rest of the world.
There was an elderly white guy just behind him who looked totally incredulous. I bet his main concern was immigration too, just not in any way like the first guy had described.

Tbf this is one thing I hope we do with Brexit. No more tiered immigration, just fling open the borders and destroy this miserable culture we’re so keen to defend.