Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

36 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Anyone with a better knowledge of the parliamentary rules know if Blackford was correct there? Seing on twitter that he was advised that Blackford had the right to move the vote but just ignored it? Correct or twitter nonsense? 

If Blackford accepted moving the vote after PMQs the chamber would probably just empty leaving the SNP to debate amongst themselves. Utterly pointless.

A stand had to be made. I think most people got the point.

16 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Literally every tweet ive seen decrying the SNP politicians ‘British and Proud WATP’ type twitter bios. It’d seem the more astute no voters (if there is such a thing), are having the night off and leaving it to the zombies.

Says more about who you choose to follow then doesn't it. It's all very disconcerting when someone breaks through into the echo chamber. 

2 minutes ago, GiGi said:

If Blackford accepted moving the vote after PMQs the chamber would probably just empty leaving the SNP to debate amongst themselves. Utterly pointless.

A stand had to be made. I think most people got the point.

Good point well made.

That's exactly what would have happened.

4 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Says more about who you choose to follow then doesn't it. It's all very disconcerting when someone breaks through into the echo chamber. 

It really says more about the vast majority of WATP types that allow their football club to determine their political view. Embarrassing.

14 hours ago, G-MAN said:

The fucking idiots made “their” decision from quotes on QT, LBC (apart from O’Brien), Daily Mail, Express, etc etc etc

Like it or not we won’t win Indy when a huge percentage don’t seek the detail and just let it be force fed to them. I’m amazed at work that so many intelligent people are frankly stupid when it comes to politics.

Quite interesting reading Jeff Dugdales tweets tonight about Labour. Are not holding back. Wonder if it’s a matter of time until his daughter finally crosses the divide.

In the meantime Mundell must go and I expect Blackford to be all over Good Morning Scotland later.

:lol::lol::lol:

We've got a smart guy here. All other opinions are stupid. 

imgID140042158_jpg_gallery.jpg.8f41129affb34fcd3182b04c399b0bcb.jpg
5b212078ee874_babycryingtantrum.jpg.9c425aad66499afb128a8323684ba210.jpg

Great banter. SNP MP’s trying to protect the interests of Scottish people and Scottish Parliament but yeah, just a bunch of cry babies eh [emoji849]

Whether you like the SNP or not this is not an SNP thing - it’s a Scottish issue and you should be concerned. The only reason the SNP are at the centre of it all is because only they had the balls to walk out - unlike the snivelling shitebag MPs from Scots Labour/Tory/Lib Dem.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It really says more about the vast majority of WATP types that allow their football club to determine their political view. Embarrassing.

No, you've spectacularly missed my point. If you want your argument to be better you should try and gain as much knowledge about the other side as you can, pretending that the only people who voted "Leave" or "No" are dumb Rangers fans on Twitter is naïve, silly and will only further frustrate you when you're proven wrong. It also says most about said persons Twitter and who he chooses to follow, nothing about me which I think you're trying to imply i'm pro Brexit because i'm a Rangers fan, who knows.  Wild post either way.