Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 minute ago, Deanburn Dave said:

So many police just makes this look like "a thing".    Would be much better just having a guy with a sousaphone  playing that silly marching song.

It looks like "a thing" alright. A very fitting thing for this group.

29 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

So many police just makes this look like "a thing".    Would be much better just having a guy with a sousaphone  playing that silly marching song.

I think it has the opposite effect. The number of police versus the number of impotent tattooed vermin shows the EDL up as a complete and utter joke. Imagine trying to hold a patriotic march in a massive city and only getting 40-odd folk  :lol:

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

"I was watching a thing with the Queen, there's billions of people in the Empire. Let's get back to being a British Empire again. That's what it's all about, you know? It's about being a British Empire." 

The good old British Empire which was built mainly on slavery and stealing the wealth of other countries...

16 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

The good old British Empire which was built mainly on slavery and stealing the wealth of other countries...

Anyone who wants to reestablish the empire should be in the vanguard of the fight.  The rest of us can sit back and watch them try.

8 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

100k anyway,
Can't believe people travelled from Orkney. Saps

As has been mentioned, Orkney folk are shitebag, servile bootlicking No voters.

7 hours ago, H Wragg said:

The bus left Orkney at 3am according to a reporter on LBC.

Hopefully said bus is amphibious. 

4 hours ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

What colour is it?

At my work there are periods where I have to check passports (and other documents) from non EU countries against what is on file. The vast, vast majority of passports have the same cover colour (i.e. the colour we currently use). 

25 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

Don't forget genocide

60 police for 30 protesters. Looks more like a police outing. No wonder the polis are called heavy handed. Two police to every punter. Laughable.

10 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

I think it has the opposite effect. The number of police versus the number of impotent tattooed vermin shows the EDL up as a complete and utter joke. Imagine trying to hold a patriotic march in a massive city and only getting 40-odd folk  :lol:

Do you mean 40+ folk, or 40 odd folk? I would have thought there would have been more than 40 odd folk in a massive city, there are probably 40 odd folk in my village...

1 hour ago, Scary Bear said:

60 police for 30 protesters. Looks more like a police outing. No wonder the polis are called heavy handed. Two police to every punter. Laughable.

Maybe it’s 90 protestors, 60 of whom are serving police officers!

40 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Maybe it’s 90 protestors, 60 of whom are serving police officers!

Are the police not there to protect the protesters as much as anything? Seems these proud patriots can't leave the house these days without getting their head kicked in by a snowflake lefty soyboy.

"I was watching a thing with the Queen, there's billions of people in the Empire. Let's get back to being a British Empire again. That's what it's all about, you know? It's about being a British Empire." 

Happy supping a pint of Guinness though.

2 hours ago, mjw said:

Happy supping a pint of Guinness though.

Guinness was invented in Dublin when they were still under the occupation of the "Great British Empire". So knowing this nobend, he probably considers it to be a British invention.