Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

2 hours ago, Antlion said:

Hoping it will frighten enough of her far-right gimps into backing her shit sandwich. I wouldn’t be surprised if her meeting with them involve her pleading to let her get this through and admitting she’ll then crawl back into her coffin after March and allow one of them to try and seek something even more psychotic. 

300+ knighthoods by this time next week.

5 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

aye universal credit seems to be today's hot topic

Universal Credit is a big issue and one through my employment i am very keen to see fixed. But i mean come on to f**k- the man is an absolute disaster.

Edited by Londonwell

I've come to the conclusion that Corbyn doesn't actually want to be PM.

The amount of easy own goals he's missed against this shambolic Governmnent is shocking.

43 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Not released yet. MPs have it and Starmer is already tweeting about it - saying it's unthinkable that MPs were expected to vote on the deal without this information and that they tried to conceal this from the public. 

This could be a big day, or it could just be a damp squib that the opposition parties will try and build up with little effect.

I think you've nailed it...Brexit politicians know that white-van-man won't be arsed with all this malarkey - he takes his cue from Danny Dyer.  'Just faaaackin' gerronwivit !!'

21 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

I've just tuned into PMQ's. Would I be correct in saying Corbyn isn't questioning May on Brexit/legal advice? wtf

May's wiped the floor with him over Brexit, yesterday was about his worst ever. But they all probably want a break from it, they've got another 4 days to drone on about it, and go over the AG's advice.

2 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Why would he? He supports Brexit, so he won't do anything that puts it in jeopardy.

Whether or not he believes in Brexit (I'm sure he does) the political capital and building of pressure on the Government is on that subject. No-one is talking about anything else at the moment.

He doesn't have to bring into the topic the rights and wrongs of Brexit but more the Gov's shambolic handling of it; they are close to collapse after all. In short, the guy is absolutely useless as opposition at a time when the well-being of the United Kingdom really depends on it. He's a disgrace.  

2 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Whether or not he believes in Brexit (I'm sure he does) the political capital and building of pressure on the Government is on that subject. No-one is talking about anything else at the moment.

He doesn't have to bring into the topic the rights and wrongs of Brexit but more the Gov's shambolic handling of it; they are close to collapse after all. In short, the guy is absolutely useless as opposition at a time when the well-being of the United Kingdom really depends on it. He's a disgrace.  

Over to you, Corbynistas.....

Edited by O'Kelly Isley III

15 minutes ago, Gaz said:

I've come to the conclusion that Corbyn doesn't actually want to be PM.

The amount of easy own goals he's missed against this shambolic Governmnent is shocking.

In fairness, he doesn't even want to be Labour leader.  But yeah, for all the decency he seems to believe in, he's also a firm leaver and hasn't put up a single alternative to Brexit in two years.

Over to you, Corbynistas.....
OK, then. While Brexit is indeed important and will have long ranging consequences, the Tories' dismantling of the welfare state is not only drawing extreme criticism from impartial observers, IT'S COSTING LIVES NOW!

This shower have used the so-called big issue to divert attention from an ideological attack on the most vulnerable in this country. Not one of them deserves anything other than a slow, painful death. I'm happy for people's opinions to differ from mine, but to laugh and bray when concerns are raised and evidence of suffering presented is absolutely fucking vile.

Just now, WhiteRoseKillie said:

OK, then. While Brexit is indeed important and will have long ranging consequences, the Tories' dismantling of the welfare state is not only drawing extreme criticism from impartial observers, IT'S COSTING LIVES NOW!

This shower have used the so-called big issue to divert attention from an ideological attack on the most vulnerable in this country. Not one of them deserves anything other than a slow, painful death. I'm happy for people's opinions to differ from mine, but to laugh and bray when concerns are raised and evidence of suffering presented is absolutely fucking vile.

Do you think he'll come back to the legal advice after this?

Do you think he'll come back to the legal advice after this?
I reckon it may get mentioned in passing over the next couple of days, yes.
My point is that this absolute shambles of a government is attacking its own people on many fronts, and they need challenging across the board, not just on the mess they've made of Brexit. Corbyn does this, and as demonstrated today does so with a real passion that I am proud to see from a real Labour leader.