Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

26 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

This is so transparently an attempt to shift the blame for a No Deal from May over to Corbyn that it'll be interesting to see which credulous or bad faith bellends swallow it whole.

The interesting thing will be when he has to say exactly what his position is on Freedom of Movement is in regards to a Customs Union and close relation with the Single Market. May knows this shit inside out, Corbyn will be desperately texting Keir Starmer for advice and he'll probably drop him in it. I don't trust oh so reasonable Starmer an inch.

1 minute ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Been drinking and now trying to make sense of it.

It all goes above my head but the question is...

Is  Mark Francois happy or sad? 

He's sad on this occasion, which means today's news is objectively a good thing.

I’m worried that Corbyn is going to f**k this up.

The good news is he might not get the chance.

I think it’s very possible that the EU will now play hardball.  They know that Parliament doesn’t want a Hard Brexit, they know that May doesn’t want a Hard Brexit.  I think they could refuse a short extension and insist on a longer one which means the U.K. would be obliged to field candidates for the European elections.

That could lead to the binary choice of Hard Brexit and revocation.

26 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I’m worried that Corbyn is going to f**k this up.

The good news is he might not get the chance.

I think it’s very possible that the EU will now play hardball.  They know that Parliament doesn’t want a Hard Brexit, they know that May doesn’t want a Hard Brexit.  I think they could refuse a short extension and insist on a longer one which means the U.K. would be obliged to field candidates for the European elections.

That could lead to the binary choice of Hard Brexit and revocation.

The EU have played hardball from day 1, unfortunately our press and Govt were too busy doing the billybigbaws act to acknowledge and admit it.

I've not heard anything so far that deflects away from the the Noel Edmunds Brexit, the Westminster Govt haven't looked anything other than shamateurish since that pole showed YES in front. 

Edited by ayrmad

11 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

:lol:

Which bit? There's so much to choose from. 

20 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

The EU will now play Hard Ball. Well just a bit but not too much.

They want their 39 Billion to help avoid the up coming EU recesison.

As much as i despised her, i wish Maggie Thatcher was still in power to sort this shit out.

For me, this was tremendous value. 

21 minutes ago, sureiknow said:

The EU will now play Hard Ball. Well just a bit but not too much.

They want their 39 Billion to help avoid the up coming EU recesison.

As much as i despised her, i wish Maggie Thatcher was still in power to sort this shit out.

The absolute nick of this last bit. What the f**k does that even mean? 

11 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
11 hours ago, harry94 said:
It went on well past the election though. Fair enough, she maybe thought she could get a mega majority but the realities were clear for a while and you'd need to be a complete imbecile to think that it was a great negotiation tactic.

She's was never vetted for the job and was really unqualified for it. Osborne et al wanted her punted as Home Secretary for years as she was incompetent at that level. She was only kept on as one of the shite absorbers and a neutral front runner to be swept aside with ease when the leadership backed their horse but their horses were put down after the referendum.

Shit floats to the top though . . .

It's actually meant to sink. Unless it contains excess gas........

6 hours ago, dumfriesblue said:

specky fluffy has voted for mrs may deal 3 times  so he is a leaver

Fluffy's position is prostrate in front of whoever the Tory leader at the time is. Slimy wee shitebag with no principles.