Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

5 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Ok if You say so I guess that's what I must mean. But if I was to say so it might be a little different.

Y'see, it isn't just about the 'White' working class, that group so trivialised, marginalised and belittled, shunned and vilified by the liberal elite and the chattering classes on social media and in the Westminster/holyrood bubbles.

Real people includes everyone, of all classes, or no-class, of all colours and backgrounds, religions and races. People who are fed up of being 'TOLD' what they are supposed to be thinking, fed up of being lectured to about the supposed benefits of this or that socially engineered, politically expedient policy, such as mass immigration or multi-culturalism , the EU  or austerity  or the inevitability of globalisation, especially when told by disingenuous, dishonest, self aggrandising, self serving disconnected career politicians, media commentators, so-called experts and anyone who thinks because they got some two-bit degree from some 2nd rate university that gives them the right to Lord it over the masses, to subjugate them from their petty lower management positions and to be condescending towards them. These  real people have the one thing all the above lack.... honest to goodness decent common sense and they know bullshit when they see it and know when they are being lied to .  The 17+ million were not all White working class English. They were Black and Asian too, middle class too, Scottish folk too, lots of Welsh and Irish folk too, retired folk, students, company bosses, millionaires and J.A.M's. It was a grass roots movement and it won and it shook the World.......no wonder the ScotNats are seething.

The good people of the rUK  have taught us Scots a valuable lesson in how to take positive action when the opportunity arises. I respect them completely. They put their money where their mouth was. 

Nobody was listening to them, nobody was caring and not a single mainstream party or media organisation was on their side....Yet they won the referendum. The result is history in the making. I'm so proud to be a Leave voter, so ashamed of those fellow  Scots who were so taken in by Salmond and Sturgeon and all their lies and their vitriolic anti-British bile. It is to their eternal discredit they continue their seditious campaign to remain in the EU.

So how exactly are you going to make things better for anyone by leaving the EU? The liberal elite will be fine, safe jobs. The working classes of all backgrounds will risk their jobs moving to Eastern Europe with guaranteed access to the single market and lower wages. Manufacturers will still have to meet EU standards to compete globally. The Financial Services industry or the Government will have to contribute massive funds to the EU for it to still function. We've helped destabilise Europe too, which in the future could bring war closer to our shores. WHAT CAN WE POSSIBLY GAIN? is my question.

So how exactly are you going to make things better for anyone by leaving the EU? The liberal elite will be fine, safe jobs. The working classes of all backgrounds will risk their jobs moving to Eastern Europe with guaranteed access to the single market and lower wages. Manufacturers will still have to meet EU standards to compete globally. The Financial Services industry or the Government will have to contribute massive funds to the EU for it to still function. We've helped destabilise Europe too, which in the future could bring war closer to our shores. WHAT CAN WE POSSIBLY GAIN? is my question.

We get back control [emoji57]

The ability to back up your own statements, being educated, having enough self-esteem that you aren't constantly railing against some catch-all elite that are always lording it over you....that's for the liberal cosmopolitans, lads. Being a bitter Express reading university of lifer is where it's at these days.

These folk have honest to goodness decent common sense and they know bullshit when they don't like or understand it.

16 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Verhostadt's proposal for individuals to purchase associate EU citizenship could be difficult to implement. It may require Treaty amendments and the approval of all Member States.

There needs to a full explanation of the proposal's benefits and a cost. The wily Verhofstadt., who believes that the nation state is out-dated, could propose the British government to pay such citizenship fees directly to the EU. The EU needs fill the gap in its budget post Brexit.

It would be simpler for EU countries to grant Britons permanent leave to remain, or their equivalent. Britons who want to be EU citizens should apply for citizenship of an EU Member State. The same could apply to EU nationals living here. There is no need for special treatment or additional fees. 

The EU said that there could be no discussions at all on Brexit until Article 50 had been invoked. It's bizarre that Verhofstadt has put forward this proposal now. He has a personal agenda and cannot be trusted - http://www.basicbooks.com/full-details?isbn=9780465096855.

I did point out in my original post that the proposal was at a very early stage, and may not come to pass. Details such as cost are slim at this stage. What legal mechanism do you think could compel the British government to pay such fees?

Individual countries granting leave to remain wouldn't grant the EU-wide leave to remain posited in the proposal. Similarly, getting citizenship of a member state would grant more rights than the proposal lists. I might not wish to pay for special treatment, but if other individuals do, why shouldn't they have that option?

The post-Article 50 discussions will be about a member state leaving. The proposal relates to individuals, not member states, so it's not really the same thing.

The proposer may have an agenda - I find most politicians do. What do you think is the agenda he has at work here?

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 17:09, Peppino Impastato said:

Interesting to see this troll alternately lie hes scottish then other times admit hes not.

I'm not prepared to divulge any personal information to a nut job like you. On personal matters I prefer to obfuscate. That doesn't make my observations any less valid it just means I am protecting myself from being stalked or threatened by Scot  Natzis . I don't even live in Hawick ( or maybe I do ). I live in the Borders tho' ( perhaps). I'm Welsh when I want to be, Scottish when it suits and English if I'm really desperate. Where you were born is irrelevant and if you make it relevant you're at best a  xenophobe and at worst a racist.

I still have an opion tho', still have observations to make and still have 1 vote at each election/referendum.....same as you.

It makes me laugh that everyone on here is anonymous and yet you are so desperate to know more about them. I'm not. I could not give a flying f*ck about anyone's lives on here. You're all just Talking Heads, no more than that..

Any part of that you are struggling with ?  Let me know and I'll try to explain it again.

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 01:38, Alan Stubbs said:

The ability to back up your own statements, being educated, having enough self-esteem that you aren't constantly railing against some catch-all elite that are always lording it over you....that's for the liberal cosmopolitans, lads. Being a bitter Express reading university of lifer is where it's at these days.

These folk have honest to goodness decent common sense and they know bullshit when they don't like or understand it.

Not quite convinced you made your point particularly well there, but protecting your own little bubble at the expense of those worst off is a crime. Ignoring the reality of people's daily lives and dismissing them due to their lack of opportunity is a crime.

The liberal cosmo elite are guilty of suppressing the opportunities for millions of Brits to improve their lot by flooding the country with cheap labour , for example. It's not bitterness that drives people, that is a typical liberal dismissive, it's wanting opportunity and fairness.

6 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Not quite convinced you made your point particularly well there, but protecting your own little bubble at the expense of those worst off is a crime. Ignoring the reality of people's daily lives and dismissing them due to their lack of opportunity is a crime.

The liberal cosmo elite are guilty of suppressing the opportunities for millions of Brits to improve their lot by flooding the country with cheap labour , for example. It's not bitterness that drives people, that is a typical liberal dismissive, it's wanting opportunity and fairness.

Profundity and brevity. 

3 hours ago, McSpreader said:

The liberal cosmo elite are guilty of suppressing the opportunities for millions of White Brits to improve their lot by flooding the country with foreigners , for example. It's not bitterness that drives white people, that is a typical liberal dismissive, it's wanting opportunity and fairness.

Fixing this for you again, lad. Don't want there to be any mix up.