Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

9 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Never existed.   It genuinely staggers me that seemingly reasonable intelligent people become utter morons barely capable of objective thought as soon as Gibraltar and the Falklands are bought up just cause they're British. 

Of course they do, silly.

falkland-islands-welcome-sign_0.jpg?itok

3913022546_6bdd6bf6ef_b.jpg

welcome-to-northern-ireland-abandon-hope

4 minutes ago, Antiochas III said:

So it's OK for the Spanish to own the rock but not Brits?  Why?  I know you don't think the Brits should get it because they captured and had a signed over to them (which was the exact same way the United Crowns of Castile and Aragon got hold of Gibraltar) so what Spain's other claim?   

Spain actually held for less time than those nasty Brits.  

The Falklands have even less links to Argentina

Spain should really give Andalucia back to the Moors, along with Ceuta.

4 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

See what i mean,  fuckin embarrassing.   Literally lose the ability for objective thought as soon as the status of British colonies are discussed. 

Neither the Falkland Islands nor Gibraltar are British Colonies. Unlucky, thanks for playing, swing and a miss, etc.

The more this United Ireland chat rumbles on, the better.

I know they're making it up as they go but the British statements on the Northern Ireland/RoI and Scotland/England borders seem a smidge contradictory to me.

One extra spinning plate for May and her clown squad to factor in, pleasing.

3 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Moving a few thousand British people to an island and asking them if they want to be British is not self determination.   overseas territories ARE colonies btw ffs whoever said that. 

So the Falkland Islanders should either accept Argentinian rule or f**k off back to the UK, and the Scots should either accept British rule or f**k off back to Ireland where they came from?

Scotland is a nation (whose right to self determination is guaranteed and protected in the un charter), the Falklands is a colony.  There is no equivalence.  Grow the f**k up.   see what imean, instantly normal reasonable intelligent people become frothing morons incapable of objective thought as soon as the status of British colonies is raised purely because they're British.  It's fascinating. 

Edited by Peppino Impastato

1 minute ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Erm yes.  You'renot the sharpest tool Iin the box are You?   What the f**k else would you call an 'overseas territory'?  its a polite way of saying colony

I'd call it an overseas territory myself, but obviously words mean what you want them to mean, Humpty.

4 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

Scotland is a nation (whose right to self determination is guaranteed and protected in the un charter), the Falklands is a colony.  There is no equivalence.  Grow the f**k up.   see what imean, Iinstantly normal reasonable intelligent people become frothing morons incapable of objective thought as soon as the status of Britishcolonies Iis raised.  It's fascinating. 

If Scotland was recognised as a nation by the United Nations it would have its own seat. This is what the UN says specifically referring to colonies:

2. All peoples have the right to self-determination; by virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue their economic, social and cultural development.

http://www.un.org/en/decolonization/declaration.shtml