Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

"The Sun has also learned that the working group has also been briefed on a goods tracking system in Africa that has used the same technology for the last 18 months.
Designed to ward off bandits and hijackers, the Regional Electronic Cargo Tracking System operates across borders between Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda."

But has anyone tested it in the wasteland of NI?

This may be a good system but it’s a solution to a different problem

Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda are part of an East African Customs Union

46 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's both and, bud.  I am absolutely, "modern European persona of welcoming different cultures and sharing economic opportunities"  and also manage to detest the empty-headed Yessers who want to be the ruin of Scotland.

What is wrong with supporting Britain at the heart of Europe whilst detesting The Taliban of The North who want to rip our country apart?

Enlighten us - what country is 'our' country ? 

4 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's amazing the number of morons (amongst the bots) on BBC HYS who actually don't understand what he said.

They take it as meaning all Brexiters when he meant Brexiters without a plan - the dumb gammons really are as thick as shit.

The Dumb Gammons have a vote. Thick as shit, whatever, their vote is equal to yours.

There's been a lot of bitching on here about Jeremy and Theresa's   handling of Brexit.

Ok, granted, that's  justified, they've fucked the whole thing  up big time,  but,  ultimately, what difference does it make?

Theresa and Jeremy are trying to  get what's best for the UK. 

Westminster is still Westminster.  It's London. They still see the big picture as the UK  .And the UK to them is England.

Not Cardiff or Edinburgh or Belfast  or any other hillbilly town

8 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

This may be a good system but it’s a solution to a different problem

Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda are part of an East African Customs Union

That's another option for us then. The ballot paper for The Peoples Vote is going to be some length...

The good news is that’s there is overwhelming support (79%) for the government to prioritise avoiding a hard border in Ireland.  :thumsup2

I'm wondering if May is hoping to take this down to the 11th hour and hope that Labour cave in first and vote for a fudge version of her deal rather as an alternative to a no deal

That’s (probably) been the game since it first became clear the initial withdrawal agreement would get knocked back. She doesn’t have anything else to offer.

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Don't want you to leave at all, partly because of your promotion of Scandinavian delicacies. But choosing avatars that viciously contradict your professed modern European persona of welcoming different cultures and sharing economic opportunities would make me think you're taking the pish. 

I think his position his fairly obvious. He wants the middle class perks of EU membership while retaining the right to be a nasty, right wing bore.

McDonnell saying a second referendum is necessary is May doesn’t accept Labour’s 5 point proposal including a CU.

Probably the clearest positive statement on a second referendum from the Labour leadership.

21 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

McDonnell saying a second referendum is necessary is May doesn’t accept Labour’s 5 point proposal including a CU.

Probably the clearest positive statement on a second referendum from the Labour leadership.

I would rather a statement like this came from Corbyn's mouth and not McDonnell's.

Previously, Starmer, Corbyn, Thornberry, Watson and McDonnell have said different things about Labour policy on Brexit.

3 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

I would rather a statement like this came from Corbyn's mouth and not McDonnell's.

Previously, Starmer, Corbyn, Thornberry, Watson and McDonnell have said different things about Labour policy on Brexit.

I agree but McDonnell is closer to Corbyn than most of the shadow cabinet.