Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

11 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

It's amazing the number of morons (amongst the bots) on BBC HYS who actually don't understand what he said.

They take it as meaning all Brexiters when he meant Brexiters without a plan - the dumb gammons really are as thick as shit.

Maybe they read the fake news.

DywTKWbXQAE9dGr.jpg

Opinion poll with very large sample suggests that Labour will be decimated in the polls if they facilitate Brexit.
I do not see Corbyn or his allies paying any attention to this.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/07/labour-punished-voters-backing-brexit--jeremy-corbyn
Like independence - old vs young divisions.

5 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Aye, I was all good with 5 SNP gains. Not sure "not voting at all and helping the Tories gain a majority" is going to help the Remain lads to gain their goal however, hence my scepticism about down south.

I don’t think the rationality of it will be the driving factor.

3 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I gave up on the Labour Party 25 years ago.

So long as we are part of the U.K. I will take an interest in the politics of those parties who might or might not form a government.

On 2/6/2019 at 12:19, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Donald Tusk pouring some petrol on the Brexit bonfire......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47143135

Gaun yersel Wee Man !!

He is absolutely spot on, though.  The whole Brexit confection is an absolute embarrassment.

6 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:
I did.  I quite like JRM.  I only had him so fandans like you could comment.

You do know that he had a Novus Ordo mass in Latin at his wedding and he tries to say the Rosary every day ?

I despise pot pourri.  What he had at his wedding is immaterial.

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

And the apartheid era South African flag?

Fuxace, Welshy..  If I'd known that my innocuous avatars would've attracted so much attention....

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I despise pot pourri.  What he had at his wedding is immaterial.

Fuxace, Welshy..  If I'd known that my innocuous avatars would've attracted so much attention....

Is it an Only Connect quiz? If so I'll go for this for the next one.

4543.jpg?width=620&quality=45&auto=forma

Edited by welshbairn

Still can't quite believe that the Maybot was given another two weeks to waste everyone's time. With her next 'deal' being heavily voted down now on Tuesday...whats next?

23 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

giphy.gif

Don't want you to leave at all, partly because of your promotion of Scandinavian delicacies. But choosing avatars that viciously contradict your professed modern European persona of welcoming different cultures and sharing economic opportunities would make me think you're taking the pish. 

19 minutes ago, Jedi said:

Still can't quite believe that the Maybot was given another two weeks to waste everyone's time. With her next 'deal' being heavily voted down now on Tuesday...whats next?

An amendable motion will be debated on Wednesday and voted on on Thursday but it is unlikely to be a re-presentation of her deal.  

What happens next will depend on Parliament’s response.  If a similar amendment to Cooper’s is proposed and called by Bercow it is possible that there could be a different outcome.  If May is seen as playing for time yet again there could be a reaction from Reminers/Soft Brexiteers in the Tory ranks.

19 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Don't want you to leave at all, partly because of your promotion of Scandinavian delicacies. But choosing avatars that viciously contradict your professed modern European persona of welcoming different cultures and sharing economic opportunities would make me think you're taking the pish. 

It's both and, bud.  I am absolutely, "modern European persona of welcoming different cultures and sharing economic opportunities"  and also manage to detest the empty-headed Yessers who want to be the ruin of Scotland.

What is wrong with supporting Britain at the heart of Europe whilst detesting The Taliban of The North who want to rip our country apart?

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

It's both and, bud.  I am absolutely, "modern European persona of welcoming different cultures and sharing economic opportunities"  and also manage to detest the empty-headed Yessers who want to be the ruin of Scotland.

What is wrong with supporting Britain at the heart of Europe whilst detesting The Taliban of The North who want to rip our country apart?

:huh: