Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
8 hours ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:
Will Kate Hoey vote with the DUP?

Has there ever been someone who so shouldn't be in their chosen political party?

Her constituency voted 78% Remain.

12 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

So what outcome does he want to see?

My local MP abstained on the first amendment, and voted against everything else.   He's Tory, he's on the government payroll in some form.  More or less totally loyal to party leadership.

( Whoever that might be ). 

Just now, Londonwell said:

Rumours all around that enough Labour MP's are going to vote to get the WA through today. Let's wait and see what happens but big consequences if they do.

Carnage if they do. 

What a time to be alive. 

4 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Rumours all around that enough Labour MP's are going to vote to get the WA through today. Let's wait and see what happens but big consequences if they do.

Doubt there will be enough to override the ERG ultras and DUP.

13 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Carnage if they do. 

What a time to be alive. 

It's quite ironic that at a time when the Conservatives are at their most vulnerable and on the brink of complete collapse that the Labour party could ride to their rescue and take the plaudits for being in an even more screwed up state than their opponents.

Unfortunately it's the rest of the country that's stuck in the middle and likely to bear the consequences of this whole shambolic affair...........

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Doubt there will be enough to override the ERG ultras and DUP.

I'm sure not all the ERG will vote for it but if weirdos like Mogg, Johnson and handsy Ross are then anythings possible. I do agree with you though, unless there is a real collapse by Labour MP's i just can't make the numbers work for it. 

31 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Where are you seeing these rumours?

3 minutes ago, zidane's child said:

Who do you work for?

Ross Thomson:o

Na, i'm not sure who reads these boards and I can't remember if I have ever posted anything untoward so perhaps wise for me to keep that close to my chest. 

Edited by Londonwell

2 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Ross Thomson:o

Na, i'm not sure who reads these boards and I can't remember if I have ever posted anything untoward so perhaps wise for me to keep that close to my chest. 

Mark Menzies? Read about you in the Sun m8.

13 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Twitter mainly but I work for an MP and he text me to say that is the chatter in the chamber. 

More to the point, how much is a pint of lager in the Strangers Bar? And can you smoke anywhere in the building?