Brexit slowly becoming a Farce.

John Lambies Doos

5 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

Uh-huh, how does that make it a blind Brexit?

Because we won't get a glimpse of what the final deal is until we've withdrawn and allowed to start negotiating it. It's EU law, not rocket science. Rocket science is probably easier tbh.

Edited by welshbairn

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

Because we won't get a glimpse of what the final deal is until we've withdrawn and allowed to start negotiating it. It's EU law, not rocket science. Rocket science is probably easier tbh.

That's what the two year transition period is for.

10 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

I think you've completely lost track of the point you're trying to make, you're not making much sense.

I refer you to my edited post. You correctly said the the final deal would be negotiated over the next two years or so, So of course it's a blind deal, because that's the way the EU said it had to be. Perfectly reasonably so imo.

Edited by welshbairn

21 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I refer you to my edited post. You correctly said the the final deal would be negotiated over the next two years or so, So of course it's a blind deal, because that's the way the EU said it had to be. Perfectly reasonably so imo.

Well, now I find "So only the financial settlement, protection for EU citizens here and Brits in Europe, and keeping an open border in Ireland have been agreed. In 3 years. " utterly perplexing. I took that to be a criticism of the EU, when in fact this is entirely due to Tory incompetence.

I never mentioned anyone skimming or not paying their way, a lot of people have far more than tax on earnings to consider when voting, they'll be using foodbanks if Jeremy and his pals ever get power.
I should just have given Bairnardo a wee pat on the back for his civic mindedness.
Ayr, but for a fleck of dust in history, is a Tory town, and yet Lochside is still, incredibly, an absolute pit. Weird, eh? Still though, at least you're okay [emoji106]

1 hour ago, Jeff Venom said:

Ayr, but for a fleck of dust in history, is a Tory town, and yet Lochside is still, incredibly, an absolute pit. Weird, eh? Still though, at least you're okay emoji106.png

I'll always be ok, that has nothing to do with where I am or where I've been in life.